[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys I got a girls number for the first time in my life she smiled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 4236.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
4236.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
guys I got a girls number for the first time in my life she smiled at me after she gave it and we looked in each others eyes for a few seconds what the heck do I do
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20KB, 474x305px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20KB, 474x305px
>>16865017
Post it on /b/ with her name. They'll call her and arrange a date for you.
>>
>>16865025

+1
>>
>>16865017
What do you think you should do ?
And don't you dare tell me '' I don't know ''.
Or I will hero you .
>>
>>16865056
say hey in a couple hours and then desperately try to come up with shit to talk about to keep from slowing contact while trying to avoid responding too many times without getting a reply
>>
>>16865056
idk
>>
>>16865064
Prepare the conversation be for you call her it will give you more confidence have a list of topics to talk about and questions for her to get to know her and don't masturbate wen your on the phone to her trust me they know.
>>
>>16865071
I was just going to try and text with her do you think I should call I feel like I'd probably kill myself
>>
>>16865017
Realize that women are just humans like yourself and there's literally no reason to be afraid of them. Have you looked into other people's eyes before? Cool then you've essentially looked into a woman's eyes before.
>>
>>16865080
Killing yourself would be a bit of a overreaction text her tomorrow and don't be needy. Find out something you have I'm comen and take her on a date on that.
How old are you / @nd her?
>>
>>16865090
wait should I text her tomorrow or tonight

I think I'm going to chat with her for a while before I even think about trying for a date
>>
>>16865095
Text her to ask her when is a good time to text her.
>>
>>16865095
How old are you both ?
>>
>>16865120
we're both in grad school which is embarrassingly old to be new to this I know
>>
You make a move, durr.
Leaving it, won't do anything.

Get to know her, too. ~ Cammy
>>
>>16865125
she's pretty shy so I dont want to scare her off or hurry her by going too fast how long should I wait before asking her out
>>
if u wanna get laid text these exact words

hey bb u wan sum fuk
>>
>>16865162
okay
>>
>>16865017
>>16865017
if she gave u her number today, text her tomorrow night, say hey how was your day or some shit like that, just ask what she likes etc and stop being a gigantic faggot
>>
>>16865236
ok good thinking, I was going to message her tonight but I'll wait
>>
>>16865298
I really want to message her now but I should wait right
>>
I guess I'm waiting until tomorrow now since its getting late here I hope you guys were right
>>
>>16865157
Is she a gazelle?
>>
>>16865458
shes just really reserved and shy I dont want to hurt her
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.