[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have been dating my girlfriend for around 2 years now and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (121KB, 467x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121KB, 467x414px
So I have been dating my girlfriend for around 2 years now and like everyone we argue about little things but nothing serious.

So she has a friend who is a guy whom she used to like but never did anything with. They talk just about everyday together on snapchat. I know that they flirt constantly, but they haven't actually seen each other in over 2 years.

She assures me that it's nothing but I really feel like it isn't. She is very secretive about it.

I don't really know what to do, should I be mad, should I ignore it, I just don't know
>>
>>16864720
I'd break up with her. Note that I'm not accusing her of anything; but once you have that kind of doubt it doesn't really leave and your relationship will go downhill from here.
>>
>>16864720
my ex gf had a friend like that and I found she was sending him nudes. She refused to admit she even lied to me about him, saying sending nude pics wasn't cheating since they weren't touching each other
>>
>we argue about little things but nothing serious.

That shows that you guys are in a steady phase of a relationship, its perfectly normal. You just need to spice things and play a little game of hard-to-get...
>>
>>16864749
>play a little game of hard-to-get
but games and drama are for immature people anon
>>
>>16864720
she could be bull shitting or it could turn into something more. i was friends with a married women who would sometimes have phone sex with me and send nudes. she told her husband that we where nothing more then friends.
>>
>>16864758
If OP is 'too mature' for that then he need to spice things up.
The important thing is that OP didn't put in the effort to sustain(or understand) the relationship during the periods of “lesser intimacy” and instead assume that the problem was something else.
>>
>>16864764
me too except when he would travel on business she'd have me over to model the lingerie she just bought to welcome her husband back upon his return. She'd pose, I'd take snapshots then we'd fuck all over their house.
>>
So should I bring it up that it bothers me and risk making it worse or just ignore it?

She is the kind of person who likes to talk about things, and our relationship is going well , I think.

But I ended up seeing one of their messages where the both said if they were by each other the probably couldn't keep Their hands to themselves.
>>
> bump on slow board
>>
>>16864876
Yea. They're gonna meet up one day and their hans are gonna be all up on eachother.

Tell her if she has feelings for him you two are over unless she cuts it off.

I say this so often on this bored:
DON'T GET KEKED.
>>
>>16864876

Situations like this never have good endings, i'm sorry for you.
>>
>>16864928
Cucked
>>
>>16864732
This. You're done, son.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.