[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he hinting at me to fuck off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pebbles.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pebbles.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>Graduated from high school recently
>Added a teacher I had a crush on on Facebook
>Talked to him every now and then and he always replies, although he is now doing this less frequently than he did at the start
>He changed his profile pic to a pic of him and his wife
Is he hinting at me to fuck off?
>>
Yeah, that would be my guess. Let him go.
>>
He probably didn't change his picture as a hint for you specifically but if he's not initiating conversation with you ever he probably doesn't want to talk with you.

I doubt he wants to be your friend, and if you think you have a chance of getting with him I think you should probably give up and use that love on someone you have a better chance with. (Because he's married and everything)
>>
Why the fuck you still msg him if he's married and obviously doesn't want you?

Just let him live his good life..
>>
yes. like anon said, he might not be worried about you directly, but... It sounds like he has a happy relationship with a woman his age. I understand that you want something, and it's hard to give up what you want. In this case, you will be the better person if you let him go. Trust me that there are many more crush-worthy men out there (some of whom might only be a few years older then you, and will have a much greater chance of giving you what you want ;) )
>>
Yes, he wants you to go away. Trying to patch things up with the wife.
>>
Homewrecker please go
>>
Post-tits

...its the only way we can judge if you're hot enough to risk his marriage for some barely legal pussy.
>>
>>16864627

Yes. Why are you trying to fuck things up for them? Leave him alone

I swear you're probably not even really interested in this guy, you just get off on the idea that he'd betray his marriage to be with you. It's a narcissism thing
>>
As a guy in a relationship for the past 5 years, let me tell you something.

It's a cry for help.

He's probably stuck in his boring relationship,, having bad sex with his wife.. And, he can't quite express it on FB because of her, but really wants to stray.

Just make it more accessible for him, give him your number, give him your email. However he can best get hold of you secretly, let that happen.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.