[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, in this day and age Is it abnormal for men to be approached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Holy Fucking Shit.png (211KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Fucking Shit.png
211KB, 500x295px
Lads, in this day and age Is it abnormal for men to be approached by women? What quality's does one need to develop to have girls come to you instead of you having to go out of YOUR way to seek them out?

And I'm not expecting some self improvement and then a flock of ladies come running, I understand that the whole "Flirt game" is based on both the actions of the guy and girl, but just once id like to not have to make the first step and for them to come to me in any setting.

For example theirs this chick in my course who im pretty sure I could spark something up with but for once id like her and others to see my value and come to me instead of me SHOWING my value....

Anyone else ever had this happen, and if so what kind of person are you?
>>
>>16864555
Absolutely never happened to me in my life, but bump for interest
>>
>>16864555
Is it abnormal? Yes, but it is increasing in popularity. You need to work on being super friendly, positive, helpful, and assertive. The flirting game with it involves doing something that shows your value, being shy and coy (all about the body language), and catching on to when you are getting asked out, women are a bit more subtle about this. Also remember that you could be genuinely asked to do something as a friend and not as a potential partner. This happens to me a lot (I've usually been in a relationship and I can count the number of times I've made the first move on one hand (they all failed miserably)). I'm just your standard, late twenties, white, working class guy.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.