[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK. >broke up with gf 2 months ago >recently had sex 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1453933241171.jpg (402KB, 1800x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1453933241171.jpg
402KB, 1800x1193px
OK.
>broke up with gf 2 months ago
>recently had sex 2 times at her place
>slept at her place
>next day she leaves for work, I go through her iPad
>finds out she's been hanging out with 2 diff. boys, kissed one of them
>about the time we first hooked up after the break up, she hung out with another guy
>talking shit about me to her girl friends
>I got really fucking upset
>Haven't mentioned anything though, been playing cool
>She texted me yesterday, wanted to hangout and have sex
>Said she was looking forward to see me
>sex is really good, she loves my cock
>litterally worships it
>I still have a little bit of feelings for her, but a lot of it dissapeared while I read this stuff
>Should I just fuck her brains out?
>>
You obviously still have feelings for her and are still under the delusion that this fuckbuddy thing going on is a vessel for your relationship to continue.

Move on before you get yourself hurt.
>>
You are in the most toxic point of a relationship. If you want to have a chance in hell of getting her back/making her regret everything. In one message simply tell her what you saw, and do not respond for weeks. She will literally fall into a void of pain. The whole fuckbuddy thing is so retarded and I personally would never be a part of a relationship like that. Anyone who can be is actually quite sick in my mind.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.