[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/! I'm a 23y old male. I just started with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 15.jpg (217KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
217KB, 900x563px
Hello /adv/!

I'm a 23y old male. I just started with the first year of college (sociology and history).
Here in Europe you go to college when you finish high school (gimnasium).
I tried with college before, but I was hospitalised for two times(suicide attempt, depression, and so on..)

I just think college isn't for me. I worked thru every summer and I exceled at my jobs. From garbage recycling to office jobs. I just feel like college is a waste of time and money for me and I ain't getting younger.

Can I still make it in life without a degree? Or will I resent myself for leaving college?
>>
>>16864491
If you feel college isn't for you, you'll resent every day that you spend there. Don't force yourself to do something you know you hate. If you are fine working without a degree, then do it. You can always go back to school as an adult, if you feel the need.
>>
>>16864491
idk how it is in europe but in the USA unless you come from a rich family or are naturally talented in some way you basically perma-yourself by not having a college degree. the 'you don't need to go to college' hype is bullshit propagated by bitter losers and people who need more blue collars to fix their cars and toilets.

classism is real. you will be looked down by literally everyone at some level for not having a college degree unless you're like the founder of a startup or something. educate yourself and get the degrees to show for it.
>>
>>16864514
>perma-fuck yourself
>>
>>16864491
The world will always need plumbers. And electricians. And construction workers. And auto builders. And garbagemen. And barbers.

These are all respectable and well-paying professions you need not feel a failure for choosing over college.
>>
>>16864491
You'll resent yourself forever unless you become successful. That's definitely possible without a degree though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.