[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask out a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm not sure how to ask out a girl or where to go
>>
DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER TOWARDS THIS FEMALE.

Sounds like you got some confidence and self-esteem issues. Talk to other cute girls and get a groove of how different every girl is. Then go for the kill.
>>
>>16864032
We really click though.
I've just never done it before that's all.
>>
>>16864038
>you: hey, wanna go to x location and do y activity with me on z day/time?
>her: yes/no
>you: okay cool
>proceed from there

Yes, it's as easy as it sounds.
>>
>>16864104
What are for example some good activities?
>>
File: 1387439198043.gif (1MB, 228x188px) Image search: [Google]
1387439198043.gif
1MB, 228x188px
>>16864104
>its as easy as it sounds
Slow up there cowboy
You can't just invite stranger chicks out without talking with them first a bit. They'll probably find you creepy if you just out of the blue ask her out on a date without really even knowing her.

Speaking of dates, you need to make it obvious that it IS a date. Girls like to play dumb and pretend you two are just hanging out as friends even if your intention was to have a date with romantic intentions. This is how you get friendzoned, by not making your intentions clear.
>>
>>16864169

>Girls like to play dumb and pretend you two are just hanging out as friends even if your intention was to have a date with romantic intentions

In my experience, it's not that girls enjoy 'playing dumb', it's that they're genuinely confused about the situation and the intentions of their date/friend/??? if they're being vague. How are the girls playing dumb when they can't possibly know this guy's romantic intentions? I've been invited out tons of times where I actually thought that we were hanging out as friends and they thought it was a date lmao.

>>16864147

Something that interests the both of you ideally, but probably go for something she's into. Like it depends so much on the girl. My best friend is very athletic and sporty, a guy invited her out for climbing and bungee jumping (you don't have to go this far, but she was swept off her feet). I, on the other hand, am a lazy fuck, so I'm happy when a guy wants to cook with me and listen to dream pop vinyls. Some of my friends would find that boring as hell.

So what is this girl into? If into a certain genre of music e.g. invite her to a cool concert
>>
>>16864199
There's no way you're that naive. A guy is inviting you out
Just you
and the guy
and somehow you chalk it up to hanging out as friends
Especially if whatever hes brought you to do is a new experience for you
No way you're that naive
>>
>>16864223

It's not about being naive. I have plenty of male friends I hang out with alone often, all of whom I have platonic relationships with. I've been invited out to plenty of films, concerts etc. because we have similar interests in rather obscure shit and enjoy each other's company without there being any sexual or romantic motive behind it. It's not like a girl and a guy can't hang out alone and enjoy something together, I always assume it's a friend thing unless the guy has established it's a date. 8/10 times I'm right.
>>
>>16864254
>8/10 times I'm right.

6 times out if the 8, the guys want to fuck you and feel like you placed them in the friend-zone.
>>
then don't bother at all. do something useful rather than waste time.
>>
>>16864223
I'm a guy and most of my friends are women. I just get along with them better. I spend time alone with them and plan out activities that may be just the two of us strictly on bonding grounds.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.