[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend who tried to kill herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: sad pikachu.png (295KB, 640x343px) Image search: [Google]
sad pikachu.png
295KB, 640x343px
Hi /adv/, last week a friend of mine tried to kill herself. I only found out today when she had gotten out of the hospital and messaged me. So far I think I'm the only person in our friend group (other than her boyfriend) that she's told, unless everybody else already knows and they just haven't told me they know. I don't know any of the details, e.g., why she did it, where it happened, or how much she has recovered.

I guess right now I'm just stuck wondering: is there anything I could have done to prevent it? What should I do to support her? What should I say to make her understand I'm here to support her, without seeming ingenuine and without making things worse?

I'm always very introverted, and I really don't know how close a friend she considers me, so I don't want to seem too intrusive. Maybe she just told me about this out of obligation. But at the same time, I don't want to leave her thinking I don't care or that she can't reach out to me if she needs anything. There's also some part of me that says I should have figured out already what is going on and how to make things better.

I really don't know where to go from here. I kind of just want things to stop moving for a little while, but I still have to wake up tomorrow and go to work. Any advice is appreciated.
>>
>>16863919
She has a boyfriend. It's his obligation first and foremost.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.