[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to me what is up with this, or if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1456728511612.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1456728511612.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Can someone please explain to me what is up with this, or if anyone else experience this?

be me, going to the mall:
>enters subway
>walks through car to find comfy seat
>pass by a hot (7/10, thin) girl
>stared at floor.
>station comes up, leaves
>new station, never been here before. I am totally lost.
>looks around, makes eye contact with hot girl.
>hot girl walking towards me. I look lost
>she is literally less than a foot by me. we locked eyes
>I start walking to the ticket agent
>she is leaving the station, holds door one last time and looks back at me
> I ask the ticket agent where is the exit to the mall

this scenario happened to me a few times in 2015. I don't find my self attractive, and I generally feel unattractive. So when things like this happen, I don't think the person is flirting with me and and often I don't know what to think and I become paralyzed. I am not a virgin, I had 1 LTR and I pay for sex. My LTR was with an asexual girl. I only connect the dots like after a few minutes passes.

does this happen to anyone else? is it normal to see one self as being completely unattractive to the opposite sex? stuff like this makes me doubt that the opposite sex doesn't 'desire' me, but how do i balance/fix those thoughts?.
>>
more info
>not a virgin
>had a LTR with an asexual girl.
>never had a hookup, only piad for sex
>>
Do you have social anxiety, OP?
>>
Dont be a pussy. Approach and strike up a conversation. Simple.
>>
>>16863921
I don't know. I have an anxiety disorder in general.

>>16863938
I don't know how to explain it. I thought she was hot and I couldn't help but check her out, but I walked to the ticket agent. Like, never in my head did i equate that she thought of me as an object of desire.

I knew paying for sex is gonna fuck me up somehow. :(
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (61KB, 960x669px) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
61KB, 960x669px
bump
>>
>>16863782
Absolutely nothing happened. It's all in your head.

Well, here's the most that might have happened. The girl didn't consciously notice you in the train. At the station she saw a guy who looked slightly familiar, processed the thought and realized "Oh, he's the guy who walked past me on the train". She immediately put you out of her thoughts and absent-mindedly held the door for the anonymous person behind her.

Write this 100 times, like Bart on the blackboard. "To make contact with a girl I have to actually talk to her."
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.