[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a cute girl I see working every once in a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1456711167570.png (85KB, 800x497px) Image search: [Google]
1456711167570.png
85KB, 800x497px
There's a cute girl I see working every once in a while when I study at a coffee shop. A week ago when I went up to her to order something she started a convo with me about how she's seen me around before and how she'd be doing her last shift next week.

I meant to talk to her more, get her name and number but I was cut off by a friend in the shop as well as a growing line, so I let her slip away. I ended up talking to another girl later that night in the shop, and she had mentioned that she knew her, so I got her number, feigning interest so that I could use her to get the cute girls number as a last resort.

Anyway, her last shift came up Saturday. I eventually went up to her and got to talking again, she went real slow with the order and seemed to be pretty interested so I went ahead and asked her if she wanted to hang sometime. She said yes, and I ended up giving her a paper with my name and number written on it.

I went back to my table to study but soon left because they were setting up for open Mic, didn't see her on the way out.

It's been a couple days, no call or text yet. Forget about it or text her friend about it? And if I do talk to the friend, what should I say?

I'm 24, they're about 18-19.
I gotta say I'm confident about my looks, but the friend won Miss "city" 2010 or something and she's not really that cute, I think it's her extracurriculars.

Tl;Dr gave a barista my number, no call or text yet.
>>
I meant to say two weeks ago at the beginning
>>
eh, ill bump this once, posted it in the ask the other gender thread but no replies.
>>
>>16863459
Bump
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.