[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there ever a good time to blatantly state your interest in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: fit.jpg (44KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
44KB, 425x300px
is there ever a good time to blatantly state your interest in a girl? Let me give you some context:

There's a girl that live in the same metro area (different suburbs) that is the only person I knew (other than my family) before I moved a few states away to my current area.

I think she has a crush on me (judging this based off of her saying I have a celebrity doppelganger, and then seeing on social media her basically post the celebrity as her man crush monday), but she's a shy girl, which I think is mainly because English isn't her first language (she's colombian). I hadn't even heard her speak before I hung out with her one day in the city.

But anyways, I've hung out with her twice since moving, and the first time there really wasn't much flirting at all, at least in terms of physical contact etc. I blame myself, since I was thrown off by her still being so shy so I didn't want to encroach on her blah blah, but before the second time last week I told myself to at least greet her with a hug, but I'm not sure how the day went.

(1/2)
>>
(2/2)

There were instances of flirting where I had my arms around her, I had my hand on her leg etc and she seemed to at least tolerate it, but I think my hand grazed her ass and she kind of jumped, along with one of the flirty moments she was all like "personal space" but I honestly can't tell, with her accent and such, if she was being flirty/sarcastic, serious, or what. Just in general since she's naturally kind of a cautious/shy/nervous etc girl she wasn't giving me either obviously positive/receptive feedback with flirting, which I'm used to and work with a lot better, or obviously uninterested signals.

So since then I've texted/snapchatted etc a few times and have really gotten no response, but that's not entirely uncommon with her...it's not like obvious she's not into me etc, especially since she's so shy and I could totally believe she's too shy to really show obvious interest.

She also is quite the liberal and has tweeted/shared pics showing mansplaining and other feminist stuff, so that's why I think maybe being like "hey sorry if I was too forward, or if I made you uncomfortable" etc might be a good thing since a lot of those kinds of feminists are all about how you're supposed to ask permission to hold hands etc, which i think is unrealistic.

I figure since I really don't have any real hopes of actually dating since we kind of live away from each other (though I guess I'd be open to it if she was) I would be ok if such a conversation backfired so I see it as a "it can only help/put it out in the open there's something between us" etc.

pic unrelated
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.