[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with SJW mom... I was raised in a sex positive peer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1360572448605.jpg (275KB, 1019x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1360572448605.jpg
275KB, 1019x1018px
How to deal with SJW mom...

I was raised in a sex positive peer group. Sex is fine, sex is normal, its something people have a desire for, and something that's okay to fulfill. Kinda like europe or any large U.S. city.

I was raised in a small town. The SJW dovetails perfectly into the way my small town's older groups are highly religious and think sex is gross and wrong unless two people love each other.

My mom just had a rant about not eating at Carls Jr because they objectify women in their ads, so I pushed her, and she said she was personally offended. I asked her if I should be offended because they sell products with muscular, attractive guys with no clothing, and she asks if they have to have their dick half showing like women's tits.

How do you cope with the messages that say sex is good, and even okay to be sexual and look for it if you're interested in that lifestyle, vs SJW and religious kinds of "everything is objectifying and degrading to women" nonsense?
>>
>>16863417
I guess the secondary question is, do any of you believe in the sexualizing objectifying stuff? How can a person explore and satisfy their sexuality without being objectifying?
>>
Nigga you sound 16
>>
>>16863428
That's fine "nigga". Do you actually want to answer advice threads?
>>
>>16863430
You learn to get over it because they're a generation older and pushing your mom makes you a twerp. Your hick family with traditional christian values isn't gonna stop thinking a sexy bikini girl eating a bacon burger is evil. Grow up and move out.
>>
>>16863443
>pushing your mom makes you a twerp.

No, I don't get physical.
>>
>>16863417
>>16863417
Ignore it and be your own person. Assuming you have friends that share your views, latch on to that social support, move out, start your own life. If there's anything that I've learned, it's that you can stay in a shitty li oh situation and hate your life or go somewhere the fuck else and feel human. You can "deal" with shitty coworkers or classmates, but being stuck in a shit living situation will genuinely affect your mental health and personal development
>>
>>16863467
>Ignore it and be your own person. Assuming you have friends that share your views, latch on to that social support, move out, start your own life. If there's anything that I've learned, it's that you can stay in a shitty li oh situation and hate your life or go somewhere the fuck else and feel human. You can "deal" with shitty coworkers or classmates, but being stuck in a shit living situation will genuinely affect your mental health and personal development

Thanks. Reasoned advice. I like.
>>
>>16863460
This mugga high af or something

Can't even read
>>
>>16863417
Show her big pink. Or thunderf00t
>>
File: Fullmetal Alchemist Way to Live.jpg (405KB, 1280x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Fullmetal Alchemist Way to Live.jpg
405KB, 1280x1232px
>>16863417
>>16863427
This is good advice OP
>>16863460
Also,
>so I pushed her, and she said she was personally offended. I asked her if I should be offended because they sell products with muscular, attractive guys with no clothing, and she asks if they have to have their dick half showing like women's tits.
,try not to converse/argue about it SJW's aren't reasonable or logical and as an SJW, sorry but your mom just won't listen to reason. It's up to you to do for yourself. Sorry but you just can't trust mom to tell your right. She's failing you
>>http://www.returnofkings.com/73128/many-of-you-can-ignore-the-5th-commandmen
>https://ericolon.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/kids-dont-owe-their-parents-jack-shit/
>https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.