[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peace within the mind, body, and soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1456702153301.jpg (19KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1456702153301.jpg
19KB, 400x225px
Guys...I don't know how much more I can take of it anymore....It's....Every day is just a god damn battle...Every day my will to comprehend and live shrinks...That feeling of almost breaking, but you don't make a fool of yourself to the world.

Well....here I am. High school. Grades are starting to drop. Along with my self-esteem. Every day is a god damn war between work and peers. Psychopathic girls and guys, racists, SJW's, Tumblr-Fags, pot heads and rednecks. All rolled up into one tight package.

Every day I wake up, and life just takes a metal bat straight to my face. The combination stress and anxiety. (Yes. A doctor diagnosed me with anxiety. I take meds for it, but the effects are beginning to wear off. I'm not one of those scenic bitches who self-diagnoses.)

I am addicted to video games. I am not kidding. I cannot go one day without playing video games. My phone is like a lifeline for me. I always have to have it on me. It's like a goddamn security blanket for christ sake. I am spending freaking 12 hours a day on my phone, DS, Computer and PS4. I can't break it. I love video games more than I love myself. My family has even called me out on it. Saying it's like a drug to me. Shit...They are kinda right. But video games are an escape from this hell . I've only had 2 relationships in my life. Both were scenic, Tumblr tards that self-harm, and have daddy issues. Seems like I am a guy who attracts crazy girls.

When I was 3 years old, I had to go into heart surgery, due to being born with the cord around my neck. 3 years old, life already in jeopardy...god is trying to take me out of this world. Guess the cord around the neck didn't work.

2 months later, my father is confirmed K.I.A in Iraq...

/adv/ I am on my last stretch. I've been through a lot, and I am not asking for no more hardships....I am just asking for a break....is that to much to ask?
>>
>>16863282
Note: Try to be a little less emo, you're on the neckbeard capital of the Internet. But aside from that, bump, because I'm in the same position.
>>
Ever since I started smoking weed I have stopped liking being on technology so much. Now I go outside pretty much as often as I can. Maybe that could help you
>>
File: 8827870.jpg (91KB, 879x584px) Image search: [Google]
8827870.jpg
91KB, 879x584px
>>16863337
>Neckbeard capital of the internet
>>
>>16863343

OP

Well, Weed is illegal where I am, and I wouldn't last 20 minutes in prison.

Plus with my heart condition, I don't wanna take one hit and somehow die.
>>
File: Eckhart_Tolle.jpg (127KB, 868x1258px) Image search: [Google]
Eckhart_Tolle.jpg
127KB, 868x1258px
Try out some videos of Eckhart Tolle's talks on being Present. Or read one of his books like the Power of Now. They can be life changing.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=WreEewZGTWI
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.