[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got rejected. We saw each other a few times over a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1320883261559.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1320883261559.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
So I got rejected. We saw each other a few times over a couple weeks, and I kinda saw it coming, which is fine, but it's still a bummer. She said the "spark wasn't there," which, yeah, it wasn't really.

My question is: would it be odd if I asked her if I could have done anything differently? Or should I just say "thanks for the honesty," drop it and move on?
>>
>>16863265
Drop and move on.
She's never going to give you a real answer.
>>
You can't do anything to manufacture spark. It's there or it's not.

I've been on plenty dates that were amazingly fun, and where we both enjoyed the heck out of ourselves, but it was obvious there was just no spark.

I've even been pretty bummed at it. Once dated this amazing girl where every time we were together it was a blast and I thought she was super cute and fun, and we saw eachother a few times because of that, but each time just further confirmed what I suspected on our first date, we had absolutely zero romantic chemistry. Kissing her felt like kissing a sister.

Conversely, there's been girls who've literally made me intoxicated and set me on edge by just walking by and having their scent linger past. That spark is always there with them, and it's always fireworks (though that doesn't guarantee that they don't quickly burn out)
>>
I'm going to tell you this right now: there's nothing you could have done differently. She gave you that answer for a reason, doesn't matter if it was 100% honest. If everyone was honest about these situations a lot of people would probably have fucked up self-esteem, desu.

Just drop it and move on. There will be other women.
>>
>>16863293
>>16863300
>>16863301
Alright, thanks chiefs. I'll say my due goodbyes and move on
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.