[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a close friend of mine bought me some lunch today and I thanked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1446826893463.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446826893463.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
So a close friend of mine bought me some lunch today and I thanked her by telling her "thanks man" and patting her back. She looked somewhat offended right after I said that and told me she felt like I friendzoned her.

Does this mean anything? Does she want me to make a move on her or is she joking around and I'm just overthinking this?
>>
>>16863160
?? The "friend zone" is only a thing if one of the people likes another person romantically.

Does she like you??? Maybe she thought you guys were an item??
I would never say something like that to one of my guy friends because I expect to be in the friendzone bc I AM a friend
>>
>>16863202
I agree with this poster. I mean, why would she use the term "friendzone"? Which begs the question, do you like her?
>>
>>16863202
>>16863205
She jokes around a lot which is the only reason why I can think she used that term. She is really cute and I do like her but I doubted that she did, which is why I never pursued anything.
>>
>>16863213
Do you really lose too much if you ask her out? Come on, man.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.