[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so im from the uk and my water started running yellow. `ive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: yellow_water.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yellow_water.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
so im from the uk and my water started running yellow.
`ive checked a bunch of sites and it says its usually magnesium dislodged from maintance outside (which is happening)
I really fucking desperately need to clean myself for tomorrow.
All the sites say not to use laundry or drink the water but nothing about bathing.
Is it okay to bathe in this yellow water?
Pic related
>>
ive just realised how disgusting that water looks, jesus christ how could I be considering this
>>
Dude thats free beer
>>
I vote no

That's some Fear Factor level shit right there
>>
>>16863038
I kinda fancy the challenge, im making this just to work out if its going to turn me blind and make my skin fall of or not
>>
why not just heat up some bottled water on your stove
>>
>UK
No
You guys have that retard-level separated hot-water cold-water system and the most common reason for this to happen in your water systems is basically a bunch of built up heavy metals.
So unless you feel like soaking yourself in a bunch of lead, go shower at the gym.
>>
I feel like if it's not good for laundry then bathing would be worse. Maybe water a plant with it to see what happens.
>>
I'd shower in it. I wouldn't drink it though. :-)
>>
>>16863086
It could stain the laundry if it soaks with white fabric. But you aren't soaking in it if you shower.
>>
>>16863083
its magnesium and iron thats not harmful right to skin and eyeballs right?
>>16863091
ive no shower head im actually having to bathe in it
>>16863087
right anon you've convinced me, if I die its all your fault, wish me luck
>>
How about getting humid wipes and some dry shampoo instead? You'll be sufficiently clean and not taking life risks.
>>
What if there really lying and it's really has a yellow tinge because of a low concentration of piss.
You never know. Maybe someone in the neighborhood has piss jugs and this is the result.
>>
Shouldn't you run it for 10-20 minutes first?

I mean, how many metals could there actually be?
>>
>>16863181
This.

Had it in our area, run taps for a few minutes till it clears. Then run each individual tap to clear the pipes in your home.
>>
>>16863020
Don't bathe in it
>>
If you guys saw what the insides of the pipes look like you'd never drink or shower again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.