[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /adv/ pls I went on a few dates with a girl who looks a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: uh.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Help /adv/ pls

I went on a few dates with a girl who looks a little like the picture. Things got awkward and now she really hates me. We ocasionally make eye contact but she looks away right after.

Whats the best thing to do? Tryna be alpha as fuck here.
>>
>Things got awkward and now she really hates me.

Why?

>Whats the best thing to do?

Nothing. I don't really see a problem desu.
>>
>>16862463
What'd you do?
>>
>>16862463

beta bro you r not alpha.

ditch this girl. You fucked up some how. It happens. Move on. Worrying about this one girl isn't alpha. Also, she probably doesn't hate you lol. You probably just creeped her out some how. Forget about her. Find a new girl. Find new girls. Learn and grow
>>
Well our first dates at least felt really weird. It was just us and I didn't really know how to act while on a date. I told her that I guess I didn't really want to date and she seemed okay with it. When school started again last fall I thought we were cool but she really did not at all want to talk to me.

A few months later I texted her telling her I was sorry, but I wasn't really sure what for. She didn't take that well either so now it's all gone to shit.
>>
>>16862496
Beta as fuck
>>
>>16862496

You go on a date and you tell her you don't want to date.

I would feel played here tbqh and cut you off since she gave you change and you backed off right away.

You're literally autistic.
>>
>>16862504

Sick advice senpai
>>
>>16862463
post pics
>>
>>16862463
>Things got awkward and now she really hates me
>Tryna be alpha as fuck here.

And that's probably exactly why things got awkward as fuck and she hates you now. Because you tried to pretend to be "cool" and just came off as a douche.

What can you do? Nothing. Move on.
>>
>>16862567

I mean I was trying to be myself on the dates, just want to know what to do about it now. We have multiple classes together and will in the future.
>>
>>16862760
You literally asked her out, dumped her and then tried to talk to her at school like nothing happened? How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>16862463
Dude your a fucking dick. She more then likely feels crushed you said that.

Live knowing you fucked up.
>>
>>16862760
Theres nothing to say. Just ignore, ya done goofed.
>>
>>16862496
Dude wtf? You told her you're not interested in her?

Even if you're trying to just hookup, you still have to jokingly say "so we're dating now, right..." to make her feel comfortable.

Girls don't like feeling like they're being used for sex.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.