[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Annoyed_look.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed_look.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
Hey /adv/, I got a question. I feel like I'm annoying someone without actually knowing I'm annoying someone. I mean he's a pretty cool guy but I almost feel like he's being nice just to be nice. How do you know you're annoying someone? Is there a way to find out without being too obvious? Should I just go away and never look back? I don't want to unintentionally be the shadow of someone's day. I mean he seems like the guy who would tell me to fuck off if I'm bothering him but you never know.
>>
>>16862309

If they don't want you to know, they will never let you know.

Perhaps he isn't really being annoyed. Or perhaps your type of annoying is tolerable enough that he doesn't mind humoring you.

There's no way to know. Don't do anything stupid. He may be totally fine with it. If it was adversely affecting his life, he will most likely tell you. But since it isn't affecting his life much at all, there's nothing to worry about.
>>
I know this feel too well anon but the best thing to do is to just assume you're not annoying him and act as you normally would. If something in the way you naturally are is annoying to him, there's no point in pursuing the relationship further anyhow.
>>
>>16862309
Most people are not in the charity business. If they don't like you, they don't choose to put themselves in the unpleasant experience of being with you.

That means that if they do invite and accept your company, it is pretty likely thagt they like you.
>>
>>16862309
Are you a girl who isn't morbidly obese?

Yeah, he probably likes you. Might not be "feels" kinda like though - but if you're giving him attention he's probably at least flattered.

If you're a dude, he probably would've told you to fuck off by now.
>>
>>16862309
I'll keep this in mind. I'll just keep quiet and hope things go well. I must ask though, what exactly would you consider "stupid"? I have an idea, but just to make sure.

>>16862376
>>16862527
>>16862522
I'm already in a relationship, and I'm not referring to my boyfriend. Just a friend I happen to know. I mean all of your advice makes sense and I thank you for your input, but I feel like I should state that.

Also to answer >>16862527 's question, I'm probably closer to being underweight than overweight. I'm not saying I'm underweight or anorexic but I am small.
>>
>>16862553
Oh shit, that first comment is for >>16862329 , not for myself. Sorry about that.
>>
You probably sound like you're fishing for compliments and he's not going to give you any cuz you have a boyfriend
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.