[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, how the FUCK do i get a girlfriend? One that doesn’t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
/adv/, how the FUCK do i get a girlfriend?
One that doesn’t suck too much if possible
>>
Stop trying. The harder you try, the more desperate you come across. No girl likes desperate guys
>>
>>16862120

I was a virgin for quite a long time. finally I got around to hanging out with a girl regularly, and all of a sudden I was in bed with another girl.

YMMV, but maybe you should look for a girl-friend before you try to get a girlfriend
>>
>>16862120
>>16862122

>no girl likes desperate guys

to a large degree, this. buy why?

well think of it this way. there are lots of men asking most any worthwhile girl out. so they have options. but thats a double edged sword. they realize that they may be the 5th girl you asked out, or at least attempted to get close to this week.

the reality is that guys hit on just as many girls
as girls get hit on by guys.

so why would a girl think you ACTUALLY think she is special? why would she think you are anything authentic? by your own admission you just 'want a girlfriend'. and ur only requirement is the vague 'doesnt suck too much'.

what girl wants to think
'WOW I CANT BELIEVE I DONT SUCK JUST ENOUGH TO BE ANONS GIRLFRIEND!'

there is nothing special about that. there is nothing special about your relationship. there is nothing special about you.

if you can treat a girl like she is special, she might actually feel special. and she might reciprocate those feelings.

but if you treat every girl you think you have a shot iwth like you think you have a shot with them, then what you end up being is a 'nice guy' slut. you're nice to all the girls. so why would they think you only have eyes for them?

and isnt that what we all want?

the second issue here is an extension of the first one. but you essentially treat girls like an appliance
>i need to get a toaster
>as long as it makes toast, its okay!

thats pretty bad logic. humans want to have an actual connection when they connect with people. otherwise, whats the point?

you know who wants a boyfriend 'who doesnt suck too much if possible?'

14 year olds in chat rooms who cant get a date in real life, so they ask each and every random person in the chat room to be their long distance bf, and immediately tells them 'i love you' and will never actually meet but 'THANK GOD I GOT A GF or BF'
>>
>>16862120
Give up.

Take up a hobby and further yourself, you'll forget you wanted one when you have other drives in your life.

No one can make you happy like yourself.
>>
>>16862122
I cowboy non mollano mai
>>
>>16862120
>/adv/, how the FUCK do i get a girlfriend?
>One that doesn’t suck too much if possible
By not sucking too much yourself. You cannot expect to get girlfriend material if you are not boyfriend material. This doesn't mean that you have to be perfect, but it does mean that you have to be taking care of yourself.

It doesn't sound to me as though you are, and this means you're putting the cart before the horse. Build a life where you can be happy. The girlfriend will come in due time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.