[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure what to go here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

My husband wants to have sex with other men. Before we got married he wanted to try it and I gave him the freedom to do so, I thought it was important for him to find himself and figure himself out. He says he doesn't want to kiss or date guys but like to be a bottom. Months later I had his phone and somebody texted him asking "Have you gotten somebody to suck your prick yet?" I immediately confronted him and he swears he never went behind my back but he was still talking to the guy he experimented with. Now were married (we have a pretty good sex life or so I thought) and while I love him things arent great and this morning he asked to hook up with a guy again. Says he doesn't want an open marriage because he cant stand the idea of me having sex with other guys. I am totally lost here.
>>
Buy a strap on and peg him.
>>
File: u wot m8.jpg (31KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
31KB, 638x638px
>>16861769
This sounds suspiciously like my cousin and his wife. You aren't from Britain are you?
>>
OP here, I have but he knows im not into it and doesn't like me to do it. I act like im into it but he knows better.
>>
Nope, from the US
>>
>I am totally lost here.

Are you? Your situation sounds pretty straightforward to me:

>husband marries you
>you're aware he's bi, likes fucking men
>he didn't suddenly become fully straight upon marriage, and so wants to continue fucking other guys

I assume that he still genuinely loves you, and your marriage is otherwise functional (i.e. he didn't cheat)? It's not impossible at all for a man or a woman to 'stray' by agreement of their partner and yet maintain a happy, healthy and loving relationship with their spouse - in fact it's probably quite a bit more common than you assume (but people keep it secret). I don't think it's particularly healthy to expect sexual fidelity over the long term, but that doesn't preclude a greater sense of marital fidelity. He could still be a devoted husband and father while getting fucked in the ass every other sunday (or whatever). And look, he's definitely a hypocrite for not letting you have the same opportunities to fuck around, there's no question. (I would suggest a threeway with a bi dude you both like as a solution for that) Or maybe he's just got to get over being a hypocrite in order to get what he wants.

The real question is: is it worth it to you to continue your arrangement with him while being a little bit monogam-ish, whatever that looks like?
>>
>>16861792
Just try it and be persistent.
>>
He wants you to be monogamous, but is unwilling to be monogamous himself. My advice: no dice.

When he understands why he can't stand the thought of you fucking other men, he will understand why you can no longer stand the thought of him doing the same. At that point, he has several different options.
>>
>>16861769
>My husband wants to have sex with other men.
>says he wants to be a bottom
>I gave him the freedom to do so

Ayyy OP. How the hell did it occur to you that marrying a gay man was a good idea? I mean, it's your own fault because you knew beforehand.

The guy is clearly into dudes and marriage won't change that fact.
>>
>>16861857
I think you can negotiate for lopsided non-monogamy, as long as it's acceptable for both parties, and done with honest and open communication.

If my girlfriend (who is bi) wanted to sleep with another girl, I'd be all for it, under certain restrictions.
>>
>>16861769

hes being unreasonable. he wants to have sex with others, but isnt letting you have sex with others.

either way, implosion eminent.

you can either put up with it (and if you do, condoms and PrEP please) or you can break up with him (my recommendation).

im not saying hes gay, but hes clearly still 'exploring' his sexuality. and why you would marry someone who is exploring their sexuality is beyond me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.