[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv I have a gf but I want to flirt and 'date'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (200KB, 960x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 960x732px
Hey adv

I have a gf but I want to flirt and 'date' another girl. I don't want to have sex but I just feel a need to experiene things. I love my gf though.
>>
Two things.

Just because you're not having sex with her doesn't mean it's not cheating and a betrayal of trust.

Second, when that girl you've been going out for coffee with finally gets you into a situation where you're overstepping the boundaries of your relationship, you're not going to be able to resist temptation very well.

Either obtain informed consent from your girlfriend, don't do it at all, or break up with her first. Cheating isn't an acceptable option.
>>
>>16861767
I'm in a lease in a new city I have no friends or anything, but She is my first girlfriend and I really feel she doesn't have genuine interest in me she has no idea what I like or makes an effort. I want to experience it.
>>
It's only cheating if you get caught!
>>
>>16861807
>you have selected option [break up with her]
>>
>>16861828
no it's cheating whether you get caught or not, douchebag.
>>
>>16861836
I'm not getting sexual stimulation from her, that's exclusive to my girlfriend. I'm not friends with my girlfriend. I want to have an emotional relationship. If I want to take ot further I'll decide between the two
>>
>>16861836
When a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound if no one is around to hear it?

So, how can someone be cheating if no one finds out?
>>
>>16861850
So, you're looking for basic friendship. Sure you might flirt here and there. As long as nothing physical happens there shouldn't be a problem.

If your girlfriend has a problem with you having a female friend, then it's her problem and she's in the wrong.
>>
>>16861854
>pseudointellectual tautology as relationship advice

kek. sound waves emanate from the collision between two solid objects like a tree and the ground, so yes, it'll still make a sound. And anyways, his gf will inevitably stumble across the fallen log.

Cheating is a betrayal of trust which doesn't require an observer to qualify as cheating.

>>16861850
>If I want to take ot further I'll decide between the two

See, that's why it's cheating. If you call this what it is: ("I want to find a new girlfriend before I leave the old one") then your situation becomes a lot clearer. What you want, like all people inexperienced with relationships, is to find someone new before breaking up because you're afraid of being alone, or not being able to find anyone else - you're afraid of falling so you want to grasp the next branch firmly before you let go of the old one. Branch-swinging is a terrible assholism. Stop wasting your girlfriend's time pretending like you want to be with her, just dump her now and go find someone you really like.

That's the adult way to do things, anyways.
>>
>>16861891
You guys brought up the cheating.
i don't understand emotional cheating, Im not out for a new relationship. i barely want to have sex once a month. But yeah I might go as far as flirting or holding hands but I don't want to go further than that
>>
>>16861739

pick one
>>
>>16861891
How do you know it even made a sound? Where you there, to see and hear it fall? What kind of sound did it make? How big was it? Did it kill anything on the way down?

Now then, this IS the forest after all. Do you know how big those are? What makes you think she'll stumble across that specific tree? If you're crafty, she'll never find it.
>>
>>16861904
No, he brought up physical cheating...I'm just rolling with it.

Now then, I don't get "emotional" cheating. Depending on who you are, a passing compliment to your coworker could be defined as "emotional cheating."

Just as I said before, there's nothing wrong with having friends of the opposite sex. It's called "having friends" and anyone of the opposite sex falls under this category.
>>
>>16861925
>How do you know it even made a sound?
Science, trust me on that one. You do know that sound is the vibration of particles, right? So if a group of particles vibrate there is a sound even if no one is there to hear it.

I'm not the person you're replyin to, but you clearly don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>16861965
Actually I do. My point is HE wasn't there to hear the tree fall. Therefore HE didn't hear it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.