[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've drank two bottles of wine a day for the last two weeks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 262x192px
I've drank two bottles of wine a day for the last two weeks.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>16861616
You're ok if you stop drinking alcohol for a while, your liver needs to repair itself.
>>
>>16861616
Depends. If you drink them both in 2-4 hours you are likely doing harm.

See doc. check liver, kidneys.
>>
>>16861616

if you stop now the probability of liver failure sinks exponentially every day.
>>
I usually drink 3 to 4 bottles of wine a day, or when particularly lazy, a box. I've been doing it for almost a year now and haven't croaked.

Don't let it become a habit. Alcoholism really sucks.
>>
>>16861623
>>16861626

So the damage is not irreversible?
>>
>>16861624

How does how fast you drink make a difference?
>>
>>16861632

That is a shit tonne kid. Do you not do anything else? >>16861635
>>
>>16861616
>two weeks

SHEEEEEIITTTTTTT. Let me know when you graduate to actually drinking.
>>
>>16861653
I just drink all day while doing my other activities. Drinking doesn't mean just sitting around watching netflix.
>>
>>16861659

Umm it's recommended that you don't drink more than two a week so I think I've definitely gone over the limit
>>
>>16861635

no. you want to die? alcohol's not really the best way to do that.
>>
>>16861676
>mfw it was pretty regular for us to drink a fifth a piece a day, and a couple forties for good measure.

Pretty much did this every day for a couple years. Me and all my old buddies are fine and we're now in out late thirties. Only guy having any problems now is the one that didn't stop.
>>
>>16861704

But what if you turn 40 and you learn that you have a liver problem? That shit doesn't manifest itself till old age
>>
>>16861795

generally not permanent unless you have cancer

however wine is known to the state of california to cause cancer, IIRC, so I dunno.
>>
If you really physically addicted, get a psychiatrist and start taking lots of librium (prescribed). Then, dose down, verrrrrrrrry slow-ly!
>>
That's like 6 drinks a day you faggot. Suck it up and stop drinking if you want to, don't if you don't, I don't think anyone really gives a shit. No you're not going to have physical withdraws from alcohol after 6 drinks a day for two weeks. And if you're too scared to believe that just taper down for another week.
>>
>>16861616

define 'fucked' ?

everyone has at least one bender. its not that big a deal. im taking a 5 month medication that effects your liver so much you cant drink (as in, it effects your liver like you are heavily drinking for 5 months straight). but there isnt a concern.

everyone has a time in their life where they drink way too much continuously. mine was the summer of my 20th year where i drank like half a bottle of vodka a day.

just stop. take some time off. drink lots of wate.r liver will cleanse.
>>
>>16861795
It takes yeaaaaars of sustained heavy abuse for serious problems to strike up.
At the absolute worst, a few years of super heavy drinking in your early twenties will manifest itself as no-more-than-one-beer-a-day when you're 50
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.