[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I reconnect with my ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1455920243791.png (211KB, 2514x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1455920243791.png
211KB, 2514x1354px
How do I reconnect with my ex?
>>
Tell her you love her and when she says please leave me alone tell her you are going to kill yourself if you cant be with her.
>>
>>16861542
You don't. Move on, grow up and live.
>>
>>16861542
Dont
>>
Don't :/
>>
Not worth it. Move on. It sucks, but it's gotta happen.
>>
You don't...
>>
>>16861542
don't do that
>>
>>16861609
>>16861735
>>16861775
>>16861824
>>16861840
>>16861890

Just curious, do you speak from personal experience?
>>
>>16861906

Yeah really, you don't even know the situation of why this happen and I don't feel like explaining it.

I just wanna know what the first message should look like
>>
>>16861542

>message her asking to hang out again
>if she agrees go from there

not sure what you were expecting
>>
>>16861913
Don't get me wrong OP, my dad and me too have been in a second relationship with our exes and we both would too advice you to forget her :/ I'm just curious if this ever worked out
>>
>>16861542

was pretty easy for me

>had ex's number in phone
>text once or twice a year
>randomly text last week asking if they remember the time i got really high before getting my wisdom teeth removed and threatened to 'ninja-kick' the dentist
>we digitally laugh and reminisce
>randomly throw in
>'ever think we should masturbate together again?' (we were weirdly vanilla kinky where our favorite form of sex was mutual masturbation. they loved watching me edge)
>'that could be fun'
>me: 'we meet, we masturbate, we go our own ways. no baggage'
>they're coming over today at 4
>>
>>16861920

>just curious if this ever worked out

i imaigne it has about the same success rate as literally any other relationship... which almost never 'works out'. sure you think it works out, until you break up.

i think people would enjoy relationships and life more if they didnt worry about whether or not they'd work out
>>
>>16861920

It was bullshit outside forces not us being incapable or fighting etc. That's why i don't wanna give up.
>>
>>16861927
can't you greentext the story? I think we really need to know more in order to try and help you
>>
>>16861906
Yes. She's an ex for a reason. Either her fault, your fault, or most likely both of you were at fault. It doesn't matter though, because the only way you two could hook back up is if you BOTH work diligently on the reason(s) you split. I've never seen that happen. All the couples I've seen hook back up, mine included, always have some dark cloud hovering over them threatening to drop a tornado of old feelings and bullshit down on them.

It's hard to say without knowing all the gory details.
>>
>>16861930

Nah you'll laugh I'm just pathetic. If you have an email I'll send you it.
>>
>>16861931

Neither of us have negative feelings for each other. She just said she felt she can't trust me due to some bullshit from her parents. No cheating or anything was in
>>
>>16861932
[email protected]

I legit want to help.
>>
>>16861906
I don't because I know it's stupid.
But my ex boyfriend did and a few months later he cheated on me with her.
>>
>>16861935
She can't trust you because of somebody else? Those are some negative fucking feelings, my friend.
>>
File: f0f.png (207KB, 597x242px) Image search: [Google]
f0f.png
207KB, 597x242px
>>16861932
We're anonymous here dude, just go ahead, besides this is not /b/, nobody will advice you to an hero here
>>
File: keaton.jpg (52KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
keaton.jpg
52KB, 800x532px
>>16861906
I speak from common sense. If something doesn't work you try something else.

I have never been able to reconcile what I lost with an ex. Granted, all my relationships have generally ended messily, but no matter how well you break up you're still two people admitting it can't work like it did.

Part of having the years of experimentation and growth that comes from the modern approach to finding a life partner is that you're always free to start again. And really, there's a world of better women out there for you.
>>
>>16861942

People I know might see this and judge me. My problem is so unique and retarded anyone can spot it a mile away.

>>16861936

You have a Skype? If not I'll email you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.