[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No more bjs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0CXTkIp.png (414KB, 492x750px) Image search: [Google]
0CXTkIp.png
414KB, 492x750px
My girlfriend loved sucking cock when we met and for the first three years of our relationship. Like i felt bad how often she would suck me off. Now it's MAYBE once a month. Starting to look into massage parlors or hookers to fix my bj fix but seems life a bad path. When i talk to her about it she says she wants to be valued for more than her mouth but is just an excuse. I should note that i go down on her about two to three times a month.
>>
>>16861130
bad luck anon. there's almost no fixing this.
>>
thank god she's your girlfriend.
you sound young
get out and date more, plenty of girls out there who will like you enough to want to pleasure you.

the truth is you're probably pressuring her, being whiney, needy, etc. She is most likely thinking of cheating on you. Just thank god you're not married and move on.
>>
>>16861145
30 here, she isn't thinking of cheating and never will. But how can you be so certain anon you might ask? She knows i have a cuck fetish but is repulsed by it most of the time.
>>
>>16861153
T R A I N W R E C K
>>
>>16861145
And i don't pressure her, i never ask for them.
>>
>>16861153
you sound just...just awful
>>
Eat her out more maybe. I guess it's a fine line between being appreciated and being obsessed with it, you crossed that line somewhere in her mind.
>>
>>16861130
>i go down on her about two to three times a month.
I go down on my gf about two to three times per day, nigger.
>>
>>16861328
I seriously doubt that or you have a 15 year olds facial hair. Any amount of beard or shaved beard causes friction and would rub her raw three times a day.
I offer oral to her more but she just isn't in the mood sometimes.
>>
>>16861153
>i'm a beta guy who would perfer it if my girlfriend would suck alpha males cocks infront of me
>why doesn't she suck my cock anymore?

LITERALLY KEKED YOURSELF.
>>
File: 1451606949676.jpg (23KB, 698x672px) Image search: [Google]
1451606949676.jpg
23KB, 698x672px
>a thing I once had is now starting to go away and it makes me feel bad
>to correct it, I will still continue to fulfill my craving without any sort of introspection as to the cause of my suffering
>>
>>16861491
Nah she stopped like a year and a half before i told her the cuck faggotry.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.