[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I had sex for the first time in a year. My previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Yesterday I had sex for the first time in a year. My previous time was with my girlfriend, when we were still dating. Yesterday it was with a girl I was sort of flirting with.

I didn't enjoy it much.

Now I consider myself a very sexual person. I love sex. I love the smell of it. I love how it feels, how it makes you feel. And now I feel really embarrased because I didn't enjoy it. I didn't had any trouble finishing it, I think the girl had fun. That's cool. I just didn't enjoy it, and that makes me feel weird.

To be honest, I didn't like much the girl. She's cute, she has a cute body, I just didn't felt much attracted to her. Like, literally after having sex she lied on the bed and she sort of asked me to lie next to her but I didn't, I just sit next to her, and kissed her legs but I just didn't wanted to lie next to her, I don't know. I was just thinking about leaving.

I usually get driven by sex so much. Maybe not by sex itself, but by the passion a person can drawn on me. I felt that with my last girlfriend. It was liberating. But this time, not much...

I had one night stands before, and there's usually a lot of frenetic attraction on it, this was more colder

Is this normal? I'm just feeling weird like it was my fault that I didn't enjoy it
>>
at least you know that you can enjoy it...

I was disappointed the last and only 3 times I've had sex. To be fair, I didn't really like the girls. But I still didn't have any fun
>>
>>16861123
Maybe it's because I wasn't into it?

All my sexual life has been full of very passionate encounters, and this is the first time sex leaves me a cold feeling... It makes me feel like I have some sort of sexual dysfunction or something, I feel ashamed and as if it were my fault, I don't know why I feel like this
>>
>>16861140

I've felt like that everytime I've been with a girl.. It sucks. I don't know why
>>
>>16861162
Maybe you're into men? Nothing bad on it
>>
>>16861168

no, I'm not a fag.
>>
>>16861075
This is why you don't fuck chicks that you're not physically, mentally and emotionally attracted do.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.