[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting feels i dont need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1454397994734.jpg (9KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454397994734.jpg
9KB, 480x480px
I am getting a crush on someone and I would very much like if I could slow the process for at least a couple of weeks.

I don't want to avoid this person or to remove him from my life I just wanna pipe the fuck down.

He is basically a 9/10 for me and I think things are going into a good direction but I would like to stop thinking about it/him so often. Any advice on this?
>>
Unfortunately we can't control our emotions so I'm afraid there's not much you can do. Trying to repress it doesn't work. But you can change the circumstances. Maybe limit the amount of time you see them?

Also why do you want to slow the process down for a couple of weeks?
>>
>>16861031
Don't force your feelings.
It's a rule that if you try to suppress an emotion, you'll only see it return with more power. Likewise, seeking an emotion will yield the opposite.

The best you can do if you're feeling things you don't want is try to change your circumstances so you can avoid the source of this feelings. In this case, spend less time around him, keep yourself busy, etc. If you have to be honest with him about how you feel, be honest.

In time you'll get the right emotions again.
>>
>>16861060
Well it is just that I don't know how things are going to work out so I don't want to get ahead of myself
>>
>have had a crush on a coworker since around thanksgiving
>was hoping it would go away
>only got worse
>mid January I found out we have to go to a training thing and we have to carpool there together
>Fuck
>a week later my friend eggs me on to ask him out for a drink
>I do, he says yes
>we have a good time, end up making out
>go see a movie together, accidentally spend the night with him
>now just completely lost on what I even want from this

Don't be me op I fucked up
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.