[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like Boxxy, and here’s why. I’m not postpubescent (over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1231845588601.jpg (68KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1231845588601.jpg
68KB, 500x524px
I like Boxxy, and here’s why. I’m not postpubescent (over 25), I have a girlfriend, and I don’t fantasize about her. I like her because she is the antidote, the antithesis, the hemlock in the cup to Internet Tough Guyism.
I was surprised to see that, for all its posturing, /b/ really does hold one thing sacred: it’s 'bad muthafucka' image of itself. /b/ really believes that it’s frightening, that it’s tougher than a Ford Chevy, that it’s badass masculinity personified, in a sense. And, before, there were very few ways to disrupt this image, to give it a good hard kick in the shins.
And then Boxxy came along. Boxxy love is everything /b/ hates — passive, gentle, adorable, sweet. It gives without asking, it loves without asking in return. Instead of being aggressively faux-adult, it’s happily faux-childlike. That’s why Boxxy became a meme — because she DIDN’T want the attention; because she provided no pics (as the /b/tards will attest). As a result, Boxxy turned into the most successful way to troll the /b/tards ever devised. It actually makes the gore and violence and sexism and racism fantards squeal, because it hits them where it hurts — in their image of themselves. How can they be tough, scary guys when their favorite hangout is one long love poem to Boxxy love? So that’s why I love Boxxy — the sound of /b/'s humiliation is sweet music to my ears.
>>
>>16860931
Okay.
>>
>>16860931
>It actually makes the gore and violence and sexism and racism fantards squeal, because it hits them where it hurts

SFTU you dead nigger.

Also, who cares? This aint your blog, this aint tubmlr or reddit, this is /adv/.

Why the fuck you posting this drivel here?
>>
>>16860940
Goddamn it man, you just had to bite.

This is old news. Let it stay dead and forgotten.
>>
>>16860931
I like Boxxy and I'm 26. I was 19 at the time she came. She grew and I would still hit it if I had the op. Leave this shit on /b/ though.
>>
>>16860931
I came in Boxxy's pussy, she is whore lol
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.