[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is having sex with a girl you hardley know who is high on weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: G1h11mQ.png (936KB, 944x655px) Image search: [Google]
G1h11mQ.png
936KB, 944x655px
Is having sex with a girl you hardley know who is high on weed morally/socially wrong?
>>
>>16860926

>girl is mentally incapacitated by a substance and I had sex with her

You raped her you piece of shit
>>
File: 1455539271049.jpg (23KB, 372x559px) Image search: [Google]
1455539271049.jpg
23KB, 372x559px
>>16860926
nah, just disgusting as fuck. But hey, if it's what you wanna do with your life why not.
>>
>>16860926
Depends on what set of morals you go by, depends on which social/cultural setting you're in.

Though yeah, that's kind of wrong.
>>16860943
While what this anon said takes it too far, you didn't full on rape her, unless she said no and you didn't stop.

Generally, if they're high, and you've got their consent, it's okay, legally. Some might say sex before marriage is wrong, some might say it's wrong because she was high, some might say it's wrong because it wasn't a man you were having sex with. Morality is subjective, and even if one subjects themselves to an absolute set of morals, they can't impose that on everyone else.
>>
There's a lot we don't know. If two strangers are high and have sex that's between them. If you purposefully gave her stronger stuff or kept encouraging her to smoke, that's a huge jump from the first scenario.
>>
>>16860926

If she consented, then no. Weed isn't like alcohol, it does not cause you to "lose control" in the same way, no matter how much you smoke.
>>
>>16861284
I think it could lower inhibitions. It isn't a depressant on the level of alcohol but it does make you horny, a fairly common effect.
>>
Nah weed doesn't make you lose control of yourself like alcohol
>>
File: 1456682312990.gif (389KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456682312990.gif
389KB, 360x360px
>>16860926
Nop absolutely not, i recommend you try with a girl that is past out drunk.Happy day's.
>>
>>16861296

Yeah, but not, like, uncontrollably horny. And it doesn't really lower inhibitions in the same way that alcohol does. I've NEVER seen marijuana classified as a "date-rape" drug because it just can't really be used that way. It can make sex more enjoyable, but you're still capable of thinking and deciding

You can judge the situation, obviously. If she seemed like she didn't understand what was going on, then you did something wrong. But if she was in the moment, and she agreed to do it, and she'd smoked some weed earlier, you did nothing wrong.
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20KB, 474x305px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20KB, 474x305px
>>16860926
> socially wrong
In Georgia, US, having sex with someone impaired by any drug is considered to be rape at maximum, punishable by death.

It doesn't matter if she didn't fight back. Still convictable.

If the crime wasn't violent (ie., held her down and shit), you might be able to plead down to first degree sexual assault. 3 to 5 years in prison.

> you're still capable of thinking and deciding
Judgment is impaired. If she wants to accuse you, you're fucked.

When having sex, ALWAYS carry a cell phone. ALWAYS get the consent recorded. It will save your life.
>>
>>16861545

I'm never going to have sex in Georgia
>>
>>16861545
Always film it for proof of no rap.
>>
>>16861545
So if I smoke a joint before seeing a prostitute in Georgia I could just call the cops and have her arrested for raping me, instead of paying her? Sweet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.