[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking filter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: imgres.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
i know this question is autistic but what isnt autistic in my life?

I smoke and sometimes it happens that dont stop in time and the cigarette filter gets burned. Are the fumes from the filter more dangerous than the cigarette itself? Or doesnt it matter?

plz respond
>>
>>16860754
It's pretty bad for you, yeah. All the stuff you just filtered just got UNfiltered. Stop a bit before you finish each cig. Or stop smoking, that would be a lot better overall.
>>
File: lAgJfxm.jpg (32KB, 680x474px) Image search: [Google]
lAgJfxm.jpg
32KB, 680x474px
Switch to pipe tobacco man. It's cheaper, tastes better and is better for you.

Plus you look classy as fuck.
>>
You might be inhaling Phenol formaldehyde resin fumes, my man. I wouldn't.
>>
>>16860754

You're smoking anyway, why care

If you're health is a concern then quit smoking. If you lack the willpower then continue poisoning yourself my man
>>
>>16860754
It won't do you any harm mate. Well ok then, it won't do you any more harm than the tobacco part will at least. as I'm sure you've discovered it doesn't taste very nice when you inhale the filter, and there's a good chance that the last bit of smouldering tobacco will fall off, so you have the risk of burning something.

>>16860767
>It's pretty bad for you, yeah. All the stuff you just filtered just got UNfiltered
I think you're over estimating what a cigarette filter actually does. Nothing is "removed" by the filter, all the chemicals that go in to it from the front still come out of the back. The main difference is that a small amount of particles from the smoke (about 5%) get trapped in the filter, whereas gasses from the air can pass through without getting trapped, so the smoke you inhale has a little more air mixed in to it than it does with a filterless cigarette. It also cools the smoke slightly, making it easier to inhale without coughing.
>>
>>16860754
You're smoking. It's bad for you. I do it. Filtered or unfiltered, % of nicotine, material of rizla etc will make no difference, or such a tiny difference that it really doesn't matter. Stop being autistic and enjoy smoking if it makes you happy.

For a period of my life I used to roll Drum dirty. It was sickening. Rough, thick smoke everywhere with the horrific taste of barbeque sauce and tree bark. But I don't honestly believe that, just because neatly filtered Amber Leaf feels better, it's doing me any less harm.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.