[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls look for to have the perfect boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: 879789056.jpg (646KB, 1280x1895px) Image search: [Google]
879789056.jpg
646KB, 1280x1895px
What do girls look for to have the perfect boyfriend?
>>
>>16860177

depends on the girl.

generally speaking everyone enjoys someone who
>isn't a fucking downer
>doesn't try too hard
>is good looking
>makes her and her only feel special.
>>
>>16860177
Confidence, sexual ability and a sense of humor. All other things are subjective tastes. If you're confident enough to get her attention, if you can make her laugh, and if you can make her cum, all other things will fall in place
>>
Not any of the guys here, that's for sure.
>>
I think it really depends on the girl because yes everyone is different.

But I think the main things come down to looks, dick size, sex appeal, sex. Confidence is huge, being interesting helps. Fashion sense, hobbies, their car, their job, where they live.
>>
Charismatic
Attractive
Doesn't get clingy or jealous
Is at least decent in bed (not referring to dick size here)
Overall enjoyable person to be around

I mean that's the gist of it
>>
TRP.
>>
>>16860177
>chad
>loaded with money
>is ok with her flirting with guys but he better not even look at another girl
>>
I thought about it for a bit and it's kind of hard to put it into words. But I don't think I would want a perfect boyfriend. I've met a lot of amazing guys who are good looking with amazing personalities, but I'd never feel truly comfortable around them. I would want someone who has faults and vulnerabilities that makes them a 'real person'. I'd want someone that I can experience life with, learn things from each other, and grow together.
>>
>>16860225
I won't lie, ideally speaking of course I'd want a good looking rich guy, but I couldn't care less if any guy I date looks at other girls, and I'm not social enough to look at other guys.
But having similar tastes to mine in music, movies and activities comes before the looks/money part, as does his personality. I've never dated an asshole and I never will.
>>
>>16860177
>all girls are the same

most require a penis and working limbs though
>>
I really hope the maturity of these answers are from /r9k/-leakage and not from real girl. Wtf!

However:
I already found my perfect man.
He's besides many other things
-kind
-empathic
-selfless
-loving
-attentive
-supportive
-protective
-confident
-healthy/sporty
-not addiccted to ANY substances
-intelligent
-successfull
-handsome
-cute
-loves to travel
-is open to try new things
-has a positive outlook on life
-isn't bitter
-my family thinks he's awesome
-he want's a family one day
-he's good with kids
-he has a dog and treats him good
-he's independent
-he's always trying to improve
-he has high standarts
-he values me
-he makes me feel like a million bucks
-sex is mindblowing

I'm still stunned about how perfect he is and how i managed to get with somebody like him. And no, i'm not blinded with infatuiation. We know each other since 3 years and are dating since 6 months. My bff knows him since childhood and according to her he REALLY is that awesome. Lucky me i guess.
>>
>>16860246
You like him because he's good looking, all the other things are products of your perspective
>>
>>16860246
and what do you do?
>>
You see op, it truly depends on the person. My standards are a bit different compared to the other anons who replied.

>honest
>straight forward
>doesnt expect me to rely on him for anything
>in case he is rich/succesful doesnt try to impress me with that/doesnt buy me things
>understands that i hate receiving flowers
>talkative
>calm, gets angry pretty hard
>is a beast in bed; i like it rough
>accepts the fact that i dont show my emotions all the time (no cute texts 24/7 from me)
>respects my schedule, if he has more free time than me/a more flexible schedule i expect him to try adjusting to mine
>isnt a drama queen, doesnt call me when he is drunk (texts are ok)
>>
>>16860267
>projecting this hard
Keep being mad
>>
>>16860267
Yes, looks play a role in initial attraction, deal with it and chill with your projection. Not everybody is as shallow as you.
>>
>>16860272
Obviously the right things.
>>
1. Looks
2. Money/career
3. Height
4. Good in bed

All the other traits like "funny" or "has stuff in common with me" are bullshit that they decide on after they find out a guy has at least 2/4 of the main traits. Believe me I've been with enough women and have lived with them my entire life. They are all insufferable, dumb cunts, just like most guys are fucking idiots as well. However men are capable of logic and women are like children. Not a misogynist either, not some fedora tipping virgin. This is solely what I've observed in modern Western society.
>>
>>16860277
He's objectively good looking. but tye things that made me feel like he could be a guy i want to grow old with where others. We met the first time when out with a group of friends, he volunteered as the designated driver and it was fucking cute how he made sure everybody got home safe and sound. I was the last one to drop. I could easily have walked those last few mins (i wasn't drunk and it was close) but he insisted to make sure i get home safely. We ended up talking in the parking lot for 2 hours. It took us 2 more years to finally make a move but it was so worth it. What stood uot was how selfless, caring and protective he was. Andi also liked how he didn't try to push anything despite us talking alone in his car for so long. This valentines he gave me a huge bouquet of roses and the batch from that event we met years ago. He told me he had put it away that evening cause he knew i was the one when he me. I don't even care if this is entirely true or not, it's adorable nonetheless.
>>
>>16860294
I've never met a single woman who values traits like selflessness and empathy in a man.
>>
>>16860294
Daww
>>
>>16860285
Keep telling yourself you aren't a mysogynist or bitter. Cause you are a prime example of both.
I mean, you can say a girl is shallow if she want's a guy with a stable job that makes decent money. Have you ever thought about WHY most girls want this? Maybe not only because they want to boast about his salary or want a suburb villa and vacations in sardinia? Maybe because it indicated that he's intelligent, energetic, able to resist instant gratification, avle to network/socialize, has goals andambitions and so on. Having a good job are indicators of such traits. And aince you can't see some of those at first glance, asking about his occuoation might shed some light on what he values and what his strengths are.
As for looks. It's normal to want to look at something beautiful for the rest of your life instead of something ugly. Would you rather put a ring on a small, soft, beautiful hand or a rough, fattened, greasy one with bitch-nails? Yeah, thought so.

Good in bed is relative. I'd say compatibility is way more important. One girl might say you are good in bed if you can pound her for hours. Others might be bored to death. One girl might think you are a sex-god for being skilled with giving oral. Another one might not even like receiving head.

And niw for the "big dick" meme. If youfind a girl with sane values she's already committed to you when she sees your dick for the first time. If she drops
you solely based on the aize of your memeber you should thank god you dodged this bullet. Cayse that was a superficial bitch you want nothing to do with.
>>
>>16860302
a good relationship is impossible without empathy so no offense but i don't think you know even remotely what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>16860302
Then you should SERIOUSLY consider to switch the people you keep around. I know plenty of girls like that
>>
Pretty much the basic things anyone would want in a good partner.

>honest
>open
>respectful (of himself as well)
>good communicator
>trusting
Those are the 5 big pillars necessary to build a successful relationship.

Another main point is summed up as compatibility. The two need to be compatible mentally, emotionally, and physically. The mutual, complete, and peak compatibility of all three areas is "true", consummate love.
>>
>>16860285
this is the list, doesnt matter what girls say this is what they choose
>>
>>16860342
no it isn't

plenty of loser schlubs find love and get married

stay mad faggot
>>
>>16860321

I didn't bother reading past the first sentence because automatically, I know you're an idiot, honestly. I'm not a misogynist. I know I'm not because I don't go around hating all women and I know some who are pretty smart. I don't think women are all fucktoys who should be tied up and raped by any man. I'm not that type of guy. Like I said before what I typed is what I've observed in Western society which is extremely materialistic and superficial in contrast to where I come from. Yet the fact that you INSIST I'm a misogynist just tells me what type of person you are and I hate you.

Ever told someone you're doing fine because you literally are doing fine and everything is ok, but they keep on pressing on asking you "what's wrong?" even though nothing is wrong? Yeah, same idea. Just fuck off you stupid (probably American) faggot.

As for bitter? Yeah, I'm bitter, I won't even deny it. But it has nothing to do with women. And I have every right to be bitter. You don't know me, you don't have any idea about anything regarding my life. Why don't you take your insistent bullshit and shove it back up your ass, you moronic, human/manatee hybrid.
>>
File: 1448192865481.png (396KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448192865481.png
396KB, 540x540px
Well it depends on where they are in life.

If they're young, they want Chad.
If they're hound adults, they want some mythical Chad/Beta hybrid.
As they get older, they want to be coddled to their graves, so they start looking for beta providers.

>B-but you're not a real girl
>taking the words of a species known for lying at face value
>>
>>16860294
This is the kind of relationship I am improving myself just so that I may have a chance to experience one day.

It's why I go to the gym 5 days a week and play a sport in order to stay active, and stay up past 2am every night so that I can have a healthy social life as well the time to study so that I can have academic success as well. It's why I try to get to know every person, male or female, that I can, and also why I put forth more effort put of my way to help people and have a more positive outlook on life in general.

It's why one day several years ago I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and my wasted potential/depression/inadequacies in many areas and chose to grow up and become become a fucking man with enticing, realistic goals and hope for the future instead.

It's an indirect reason why I transitioned from being a lazy, useless waste of air to a wholesome, genuine, confident person that can take charge of almost an given situation when needed and willing to improve other people's lives as well.

If your relationship is as real as you're making it out to be, then I am genuinely happy for you and wish you the best of luck to your future. A deep, meaningful relationship like yours is something I strive to have one day.
>>
>>16860358
*young adults for the second one. Sorry. Auto-correct is all kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>16860274
Would you marry me?
>>
>>16860177

What women really love is insecure men who are hyper-vigilant about any perceived slight to their fragile sense of self and who perennially fear and distrust women.
>>
>>16860360
nice if you spend 5 days a week improving yourself for a few years you might get some tasty used up leftovers
>>
>>16860274
You sound perfect, if only people like you were easy to find in person.
>>
>>16860380
people who say things like this are extremely easy to find in person, they just dont act in a way that lines up with their stated preferences

much like the person you replied to they say their preference is one thing when actually it is the same thing all girls are looking for in a man, wealth, high social status, or good looks
>>
>>16860389
lol this salty faggot samefag

don't you have something more productive to do?
>>
>>16860379
LOL, no. That won't happen to me because I simply won't let it happen to me. I will never settle for mediocrity because I know I deserve more, and won't waste my time with someone who has nothing to offer.

>>16860389
Unfortunately, what people and say and what they actually believe in their minds are two different things, because people don't always act in a way that are coherent with what they say.
>>
>>16860411
I just realized that I basically just reiterated what you said. I like to think I'm a good judge of character, since I've been to many different places growing up and have had to learn how to to make new friends over and over again.

I trust my intuition more than anything else, since that's what has led me to some of the most meaningful relationships that I have ever had.
>>
>>16860360
You sound like you are well on your way to achieve exactly that. My bf's not "perfect". He lives with his parents, he broke off his first education and thus is still innschool now, he's shy and sometimes awkward/anxious. He was your typical WoW-teen. But to me he IS fucking perfect. I wouldn't want him any other way. Cause i couldn't care less that he still lifes at home cause it's 2 mins from where he works. I couldn't care less that he isn't out of school yet cause i care farmore that he's happy with his career in the long run. I couldn't care less that he's shy/awkward sometimes cause so am i and i think it's adorable. I couldn't care less that he's into gaming cause it's what he likes to do to relax and it would be extremely stupid to judge how he spends his down-time.

You don't have to be perfect anon. You just need to be a guy that wants to be the best version of himself. My bf studies hard, he does a lot of different sports and is very disciplined to improve. But most of all, DON'T become bitter. This is the most important. You could easily overlook a girl that might love you just the way you are if you start to buy i to this chad/alpha/beta bullcrap.
Keep doing what you're doing. I wish you all the best and that you find a girl that loves you as much as i love my bf. And i love him a fucking lot.
>>
>>16860586
Now, let me ask you something. How tall is your bf?
>>
>>16860380
If only I could find the person who actually stands up to these standards.
>>
>>16860592
He's 5'7 you superficial idiot
>>
>>16860659
I was asking because I'm a manlet and girls are fucking repulsed by me due to my height. I don't believe that you're real. A girl that
>Doesn't care about height
>Is attracted to values and empathy.

That doesn't fucking exist.
>>
>>16860667
Well i'm 5'1 so he's still substanitially bigger than me. He's also rather muscular due to his sporty hobbies. But he was your average skinny dude all of his teenage-years. Also, my dad, my brother, my brother-in-law, they all aren't bigger. Thy never had any problems finding awesome girls. It's raelly not your height anon...
>>
>>16860676
Sure, it's not my height. Is that why the majority of girls that I see express an explicit height preference?
>>
>>16860705
Then you should definitely switch up the target-group. They sound like vain bitches.
>>
>>16860707
I guess the majority of women are vain bitches, then.
>>
>>16860712
You really need to get out more. My female friend is like 5'2" and she's dating a guy who's 5'4". It's hardly unheard of for a woman to look past that shit.
>>
>>16860712
Let's stay away from overgeneralizing. Maybe the majority of girls YOU know. You are aware that most people in one social circle are similar, right?
>>
>>16860733
No, not just in my social circle. It's a widespread societal phenomenon.
>>
>>16860759
Ok mr. Extensive and reliable social research
>>
I look for cute femboys who like anime
>>
File: 1386810801007.jpg (14KB, 299x289px) Image search: [Google]
1386810801007.jpg
14KB, 299x289px
I don't understand this manlet / dicklet meme. Are men really that insecure over their height ? Or is it just a way to blame their failures on something out of their control so they don't have to get off their ass because meming redpills on >>>/r9k/ is easier.
Maybe it's just something I can't relate to because I'm a 6'0 guy ? In which case not giving a fuck about my height is tall-privilege ? But I don't care about other people height either; I'm not sure I could tell the difference between a 5'4 and a 5'8 person unless they were standing side by side. I don't even know the size of my dick, without the internet it'd just have never occurred to me that anyone would care enough to put a ruler on their boner lmao.
>>
>>16860772
Pretty sure that is the case. I'm 5'10", being short has never stopped me. It really seems like an excuse unless it is like midget/dwarf short, and even then...
>>
>>16860780
5'10" is not short. Try being 5'6".
>>
>>16860285
You sound like a little bitch that swallowed the feminism red pill.

Fucking traitor.
>>
>>16860330
Very well said.
>>
>>16860772
Yes. It started as a fit meme and it's blown out of proportion. Sort of like how srs started out as a joke on SA but feminists took it at face value.
>>
>>16860389
Actually, I dont care about these things. I dont want to have someone depending on me and I dont want to depend on anyone. Why would I care about his job/social status if I dont wish to gain anything from it?
>>
>>16860177
>introverted
>intelligent
>emotionally stable
>open to try new things
>goal oriented
>>
>>16860294
>>16860246
I don't want to shit on people's parades, but this "objectively good-looking" dude has to act utterly submissive and self-sacrificial, perform to some ridiculous standard of social etiquette, and he STILL had to wait three years for this girl to notice him.

I can't speak to this girl specifically, but the general proclivities of girls like this poster are golddiggers and emotional vampires. Sure, this girl's life is great and from her perspective it seems romantic and shit, but you don't want to be the guy in this scenario.

>>16860586
this chick is legit, though. You've got a great perspective on men and relationships, good for you.
>>
>>16860586
this girl gets it
>>
Whatever they want, it certainly isn't you.
>>
>>16862076
But I'm an social awkward, unfit, cynical, blue collar-worker with a warped view on life. Who wouldn't want that? Life is so unfair.
>>
>>16862087
Don't worry, if you work out hard enough, and make enough money, you can be some girl's beta provider!
>>
File: 1402921038166.jpg (218KB, 652x539px) Image search: [Google]
1402921038166.jpg
218KB, 652x539px
>>16861698
You say that the girl in >>16860586 is legit and you agree with her perspective, yet her key message was not to be bitter.

The first half of your post sounds very bitter to me, and contains a lot of assumptions and projection.

There is nothing wrong with guys who do happen to fit into more 'universal' standards of attractiveness, and girls who end up with them aren't automatically "gold diggers and emotional vampires". That's a shitty generalisation based on shitty movie storylines.
>>
>>16860246
muh life affirming travel
>>
File: cryingjhon.gif (915KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
cryingjhon.gif
915KB, 500x282px
>>16860294
>>16860246
>tfw you will never have a lover that you can gush on and on about incoherantly on a Laotian Pole-smoking Competition board
tl;dr but I still envy you
>>
>>16860246
wow women have impossible standards. so you expect this super amazing guy to be attracted to the average girl? what do you provide that makes you worthy of such a guy?
>>
File: slootsgonnasloot.jpg (138KB, 1016x439px) Image search: [Google]
slootsgonnasloot.jpg
138KB, 1016x439px
Asking a girl for relationship advice is like asking a fish on how to fish.
>>
>>16860246
Let me see how I rank up

He's besides many other things
X kind
- empathic
X selfless
X loving
X attentive
X supportive
X protective
X confident
-healthy/sporty
X not addiccted to ANY substances
X intelligent
X successfull
-handsome
X cute
X loves to travel
Xis open to try new things
X has a positive outlook on life
X isn't bitter
-my family thinks he's awesome
X he want's a family one day
Xhe's good with kids
-he has a dog and treats him good
X he's independent
X he's always trying to improve
X he has high standarts
-he values me
-he makes me feel like a million bucks
X sex is mindblowing

so /adv/ do I qualify for a 6/10?
>>
>>16860358
>ALPHA FUX BETA BUX STAGE CYCLE
>AGE 16-18

Spends most of her time dating weed smoking bad boys who use her like a cum rag

>AGE 19-29

I need a man who has ambition and has his shit together! She might have a chance of finding a quality guy if the guy is dumb enough to date damage goods.

>AGE +30

My eggs are drying up! Where have all the good men gone? At this stage she will probably be a bitter single mother or past her prime to attract any man of quality.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.