[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf and i have been dating for 7 years and were 22 now,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1452017913331.jpg (35KB, 330x395px) Image search: [Google]
1452017913331.jpg
35KB, 330x395px
So my gf and i have been dating for 7 years and were 22 now, last month we really started feeling just like friends and that we needed to go experience things on our own and then we would reuinite. We decided to limit other people to just kissing and pepple outside our friendship group to not make thibgs akward, anyway i ended up kissing someone that fit within that boundry and she has been pretty much left broken hearted. i feel like i wanted to experience rgat stuff because i havent been able to ever, i know its not better than building something meaningful with someone for the long run but it is something im obviously very curious about, how do i justify my actions? Am i even able to?
>>
>set boundaries
>break those boundaries
I don't blame her if she never trusts you again. What was even the point of setting those boundaries if you weren't going to follow them? You're at the beginning of the end now, even if she does forgive you, she's going to resent you for it.
>>
>>16860014
Pro tip: If you have a relationship thats open, its over sooner or later.
>>
>>16860014
Bro you're a young man.

The peak of your sex life is beginning right now.

Don't spend any more time on that girl.

FFS you've already given her 7 years of ya life, m8.
>>
>>16860014

you guys admitted that you reached a 'just friends' place. finally letting yourselves have that forbidden fruit that is other people isnt going to make you suddenly love each other again. sure it refreshes you a little bit, but seeing other people isnt what re-sparks a love between you two.

kissing others is just an excuse to say 'i think i like someone else' so you can justify it over just 'im bored of the relationship'.

its normal for this to happen to be honest. after some point the person your fucking is no longer your gf, or your wife. they essentially become your sister. someone permanently installed in your life that you cant quite imagine life without, but that you dont have great passion for (the way you do friends or romances).

its just what happens. things fade.
>>
>>16860062
I said I didn't break the boundaries
she's upset just because it's the first time I've kissed someone other than her in like 8 years
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.