[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So theres this girl I like, and I've asked her to be my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1449469156259.jpg (44KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
1449469156259.jpg
44KB, 640x569px
So theres this girl I like, and I've asked her to be my gf but she told me that she isn't looking for a relationship. I asked her out on a date January 23 and she said yes and everything went smoothly. A few days after that she was really sad because she was thinking about her ex bf who killed himself 3 years ago. I tried to be helpful, but this is like the 50th time she's brought him up so I suggested for her to try to move on. She didn't take that well and stopped talking to me until two days before valentines day. We talked about what happened and she fold me that she regretted doing that to me and asked for my forgiveness. Me being the idiot I am gave it to her. Then a few days ago I found out from someone else that she now has a boyfriend. I confronted her about her saying that she didn't want a relationship and she broke down in tears and begged for me to still be her friend. I agreed after a day of thinking. Did I fuck up?
>>
>girl is sad about her dead ex boyfriend
>"lol just move on"
>wonders why she chooses to date someone else
>>
Telling her to just move on from her ex bfs suicide was kind of a dick move. That sounds really traumatizing, doesn't matter how long it's been.

You should probably just move on. Don't be friends with her unless you are genuinely interested in her friendship.
>>
>>16859971
It wasn't quite like that, I told her that its not healthy to dwell on the past so much
>>
>>16859980
I don't care how you said it or what your exact words were, that's how it came across to her. You just dismissed something that was very important to her and didn't even consider how she felt
>>
>>16859980
You realize that telling someone that is basically like telling someone that you don't want to hear about their problems? Sometimes people just need to talk things out.
>>
I just felt like it was rude of her to continuously tell the guy that she knew was in love with her about how she's still in love with someone who killed themselves years ago
>>
>>16859967
Move on.
Also, I don't think you fucked up. The other posters are just putting her cunt on a pedestal.

Imagine you were that guy she's now dating, what would you think of your gf crying to another guy like that?
She needs to get her shit together, until then she's just ONS material, and you are not her shrink.

You should wish good luck to the other guy, he's taking one for the team you know.
>>
>>16860002
She's not obliged to return your feelings. If you didn't like her talking about him then you had the option of stepping out of the picture, but telling her to get over it killed any chance you had. That's one of those things you think but have the tact to not actually say.
>>
>>16860058
Yes because stepping out of the picture would have been so painless -.-

This was the first girl that I actually knew that I liked, not just thought I did

Also I didn't ask if I fucked up before, I know I did. I'm asking if I fucked up letting her back into my life now.
>>
>>16860117
I never said it would be painless. It was just a matter of deciding which would be better for you: staying or going.

And I have no idea whether letting her back in your life was a good idea. That's for you to decide. If you can handle her dating someone else and not returning your feelings, then there's no problem. If you're going to throw a tantrum every time she mentions her boyfriend or ex, then there is a major problem.
>>
>>16860124
Its not that I have a problem with her having a boyfriend, its just that she didn't tell me to that she did, allowing me to casually flirt with her, and that she told me that she wasn't looking for a relationship
>>
I gotta sleep though, goodnight
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.