[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make sure a woman is in the friendzone and stays there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: old-glass-sobe-bottles[1].jpg (61KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
old-glass-sobe-bottles[1].jpg
61KB, 500x390px
Hello,

Question is in the title, here's more context if you're brave enough to read through my venting:
I'm a recovering robot (rehab started about 9 months ago). Lost weight (still about 5kg to go), started to go out a little (mostly local bars or casual parties). I noticed women checking me out more and more, even teasing on some occasions. Guys more friendly too. I'm still kinda autistic, so I have no idea on how to escalate on women's reactions or how to get good and reliable friends.

About 3 weeks ago, I was staying late at the bar, and a woman (old enough to easily be my mom) came by, sat at the counter not too far from me and started talking to me. No flirting on either part. We exchanged contact and I followed up cause she was cool and, as said above, I don't really have so many friends.

We went out twice since then. Dinner. Both time she had invited her friend(s), so it wasn't so date-like and not too awkward. She's invited me to a home party next weekend, so I hope won't sperg out too much.

But last time we ended up being pretty drunk and while walking on our way back, she went close to me and I held her by the shoulder (when you are a pathetic loner, hugging another human body feels pretty good), she went even closer after that. now I think it was not such a good idea.

I think I'm starting to really like her as a friend, and would be a little bit sad if she cut contact now. So:
How can I keep this friendship that way?
How can I make sure she's not interested in me?
If it turns out she could be, how to let her know as smoothly as possible?

Thanks

More details available upon request
>>
>>16859842

>If it turns out she could be, how to let her know as smoothly as possible?

You open your mouth and tell her the truth. Its what adults do.

Don't be a pussy.
>>
Bumping for non retarded answers from people with actual insight on the matter
>>
You could try that new invention called "talking." I hear it works wonders so people you associate with have a prayer of knowing what's going on in your head.
>>
>>16859973
Sorry to break it to ya, but >>16859847 is right.

But you have to be prepared that she'll break it off completely.
>>
>>16860260
Of course it will put her off, it's a last resort kind of thing.
When I just casually talk to a girl and she brings up the "I have a bf" line out of the blue, I just stop talking to her altogether, whether I was interested or not in the first place.

I'm looking for something subtle, I don't need your help to be blunt to people.
>>
>>16860288
>looking for something subtle
Sigh. Be an adult and be clear about your intentions. No use pussyfooting around.
>>
>>16860328
Have you actually ever been in that situation?
>>
>>16860288
>whether I was interested or not in the first place.
I can understand if you were interested, but if you aren't, why? She's making her expectations clear from the outset--she only wants a friendship. Why take it personally? I don't understand this mindset.
>>
>>16860369
Off-topic.
But to me it shows she only sees male-female relationship as romantic and thinks I talked to her because of that. That kind of kills the mood you know. It always depends on how it's said though and she's really fun, you can still scrape a good moment out of that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.