[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overcoming breakup books? Do you know any? It is almost two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1456092931352.jpg (104KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1456092931352.jpg
104KB, 550x397px
Overcoming breakup books? Do you know any?

It is almost two years now and I am still awake at 5 AM just thinking about it and feeling like shit. She was the one who dumped me after 7 years, there was probably some cheating involved, she allegedly started fucking someone else within 48 hours. Yet, I can't bring myself to despise her and move on. I self destroy myself with videogames to not think. I even scored another loving cute girlfriend , but I feel terribly underwhelmed by her compared to my ex. I really need help, I'm 28 holy shit.
>>
>>16859722
It's been two years man.You've got another girl that wants to be with you. I say give her more attention and just try and move on. Find some more hobbies. Learn some new skills. You've got this man.
>>
>>16859722
Recovering from such a long relationship takes time, don't rush it.
You already are in another relationship despite feeling this way? I'd say you are still not ready for it, it could lead to many problems with your new girlfriend.
Try to do different activities during the day to keep you busy (sports, hobies, etc). Make short and long term plans for yourself and work on them.
If you really need to let all about your previous relationship out, write a book about, just so you can reflect upon it and move on.
Good luck.
>>
>>16859731
To be honest the whole new girlfriend thing is dragging me down. After the breakup I didn't actively pursue any girl but I sure fantasized about how I would have felt and all. But even if this girl has no apparent fault, she is such
a letdown. I felt so involved with my ex, we had amazing connection ( not that amazing maybe since she dumped my ass ) .I compare her to my ex all the time and she loses hard. Such a harsh bullshit thing to do, yet I can't help it.

>>16859737
I don't know if I rushed this, could be. It was less than a year after the breakup. But the girl pursued me and I felt lonely and I was craving the idea that I could love again. Right now, it's a failure on all fronts. Thanks for the advices. I hit the gym regularly but other than that I have to focus on my studies and end university, which is hard because of my poor focusing skills.
>>
>>16859768
Music and martial arts help improve your focusing skills, you could try that.
>>
>>16859768
If she is such a letdown, pursue another. Don't stay with her and lead her on. If it's not working, don't let it shackle you down. You both deserve the best.
>>
World as Will and Representation
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.