[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /adv/. I'm 22 with no friends or family and im about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1673225-inline-750-homeless3.jpg (62KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
1673225-inline-750-homeless3.jpg
62KB, 640x432px
Hey, /adv/. I'm 22 with no friends or family and im about to be homeless and im panicking. What the fuck do i do? Im scared guys
>>
>>16859501

More details plz.
>>
>>16859501
Hate to be a downer, OP, but I would honestly commit suicide. That's just 'cause I'm depressed though. Give me memes or give me death.
>>
people lived millions of years before houses were invented. aint nuthin wrong with being homeless.
>>
File: 1323668151316.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1323668151316.png
12KB, 500x500px
>>16859501
Where do you live? How's the weather? Around here homeless isn't too terrible. There're some places I wouldn't be able to do it though.
>>
>>16859505
>>16859505
Right.

Work experience: entry level retail
Family: I havent talked to in about 3 years because they were just a negative factor
Friends: i have people i chat with everyonce in a while but all of them have refused to let me stay eith them. I have a single true friend who says i can stay with them but they are living with their parents and their parents hate me. they said i can low key do it but i fear the consequences if i ver get caught. also, they live out of richmond in thr middle of bumb fuck no where and i dont have transportation so making miney if i did that route would be virtually impossible
Story: the company i worked for let a few pwople go and i was one of them. im looking into unemployment but i dont think od grt much. and most certainly not enoigh to hold down a place. hell i might not evem get any. and if i di it xould be a month and a half out.

im sorry fir typos. im on my phone amd im drunk af
>>
>>16859569
Stop drinking.

You're fucked because you need a place to live to get a job and you need a job to get a place to live.

I would suck it up and crawl back to my parents just so I had an address to give a new employer. Then escape at the first chance.
Spend a lot of time out of the house and try to meet people.
>>
>>16859564
>>16859564
i live in richmond virgina . and it gets pretty cold around this time of year.
>>
>>16859612
i tired but idk how to get ahold of them. the old numbers i had for them are both disconnected and they live out of state last time i talked to then. im too scared to be so proud as not to try getting ahold of them
>>
>>16859501
Get a job and take a loan for 1500 and either get a car or roommates
>>
>>16859550
People didn't live at all millions of years ago you dingdong.
>>
>>16859625

either they're getting away from you or they were some low quality people that cant keep a phone number

either way, they arent the solution.

applying for new job yet?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.