[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healthy ways to gain weight, ways to increase apetite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: skeleton-03.jpg (279KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-03.jpg
279KB, 1750x2500px
Hi,

I am a 19 year old male, my height is around 5ft7in or about 170 cm, and I weigh around 93 pounds. As you can tell, I am extremely thin, so thin that you would think that I am intentionally starving myself for some reason. This is not intentional. I have always been significantly thinner than others most of my life. I would like to fix this, as at the moment I am embarrassingly weak and probably unattractive to most people.

My diet is very poor and I do not eat very much at all. I always eat a full breakfast, but I will usually have a very light lunch and will usually have a very light dinner (sometimes I skip dinner completely). I just seem to not feel hunger as strongly as most people. Occasionally, I can ignore hunger completely if I am working on or am involved in something.

When I am hungry enough to be forced to get food, even just having a very small portion will satisfy me enough to not feel hungry, and I usually stop eating once I feel that it is not necessary.

Lack of access to good food also makes things a little difficult. I am a poor college student currently living with my parents, and my parents don't cook often and I am usually forced to eat overpriced food on campus, and my lack of funds sort of promotes my bad dietary habits.

I would like advice on breaking these bad food habits. Gorging myself on $1 mcdonalds burgers everyday is probably a very bad idea, and "just eat more" sounds simple enough, but has been hard to implement for me. I appreciate any advice I can give on this situation, especially if one has experiences with eating disorders similar to mine.
>>
You could try to buy things in bulk like rice, and add various different things to it. (Tuna in oil and soy sauce with rice is my favourite thing ). And flour, learn how to make breads off the Internet. Look for how to cook all sorts of things that are affordable, and find stuff you really enjoy the taste of and would be more inclined to eat. Assuming part of the reason you tend not to eat much is because you can't be bothered with it. That's the problem I have anyway.
Trying to eat smaller amounts more often could help you gain weight? Although it could be difficult if you're not necessarily hungry.

I have this issue as well. I almost never eat breakfast, only snack on unhealthy things throughout the day, and finally eat a proper meal at night. :/

I don't know if this was any help, but good luck friend!
>>
It could be part of mental illness if you have that? My depression does the same thing to my appetite. If that's the case, or a contributing factor, then you can try to alleviate depression/ other.
>>
Can you cook for your parents (and therefore yourself)?
>>
Go to an
>Endocrinologist
Tell him your problem, and tell him you'd like to get i shape.
>Do what he says.
>Take the pills he gives you.

>Get in shape
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.