[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Guy Friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2c33805.jpg (55KB, 450x222px) Image search: [Google]
2c33805.jpg
55KB, 450x222px
I have a GF and a guy friend messages her on and off weekly to hang out with her and have dinners or lunches. She doesn't respond to him but he still asks her to go.
>>
Tell the guy to f off
>>
>>16859396
But she says that he is her friend.
>>
She is setting up your potential replacement. Either that or she is actually cheating on you, which i doubt.
>>
>>16859408
Oops im retarted. I though she WAS going out to dinners with him, my bad. But if i were you act like it does not bother you, she might be testing you to see how jealous you get.
>>
>>16859408
He has a girlfriend that he complains about and she is abroad. He complains to her about his girlfriend.
>>
>>16859417
Yeah this guy sounds kinda beta. Women dont usually want to go out with guys that keep begging for a date. But alawys be cautious with male friends
>>
>>16859415
>>16859424
This guy is doin good.

Look the young guy thing to do is peacock and get in this guys face "stay away from by gurl brah" and then shes supposed to niagra falls for you. But that makes you easy to fuck with and her a fickle cunt.

Basically what i told my wife from the start
If you find someone youd rather fuck than me. Do me the favor of calling me and telling me that so i can have your shit on the porch when you get done because i will fight for food before i fight for pussy.
>>
>>16859424
I don't care if she hangs out with male friends. I wouldn't beat myself for a woman that leaves me for another guy. There's plenty of women in the world who wouldn't do that lol. Just kind of uncomfortable about the situation.
>>
>>16859457
Trust your gut. But male friends are like vultures, they wait for you to fuck up so they can swoop in and be the shoulder to cry on. Just keep it in mind
>>
>>16859475
>Shoulder to cry on
God, If I ever date a woman that needs another man's shoulder to cry on I pity them both. He can be her rebound.
>>
File: All_By_Myself_-_Eric_Carmen.jpg (17KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
All_By_Myself_-_Eric_Carmen.jpg
17KB, 280x280px
>>16859437
>>
just tell your woman to wash out her stanky hole before she come to bed, cu you don't want cooties from another manjuice.
girls, that really should go without saying
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.