[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a girlfriend, and I really care about her a lot. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: wtf.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
2MB, 280x202px
So I have a girlfriend, and I really care about her a lot. We don't life together, and we try to spend as much time together as possible. I really only have one day a week where I'm free. I have school Monday-Friday, and then I have music on Sundays.
I make a pretty big point of devoting most of my Saturdays to her, but that of course means that I have no other time to spend with my friends. Yesterday, I planned to hand out with some friends, and she had for some reason assumed that I was going to spend it with her.

I tried to make plans with them, and for the rest of the week, she just acted all sad, and didn't make use of the time where we did get to see each other at school. It honestly made me pretty angry that she thinks that I can't spend any time with anybody with her.

What do I do, /adv/?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>16859203

>for some reason

you spend literally every saturday with her for an extended period of time and pretend to be surprised when this happens

>she thinks that i cant spend any time with anybody with her

anytime? or just not the one day a week she gets to see you?

im actually very pro-bro and very anti-ho, but it seems here you're acting like you did nothing wrong, when in your mind before you made plans with friends you literally thought 'this means i wont see anonnette this saturday'.

dont get me wrong you should be able to see your friends, but dont pretend like you were this little innocent fairy goin about your business before the bitch from the gf-dimension came in and ruined everything.

it sucks if you only have one actual day a week where you can meet people for casual time, but if you really cant just hang out on a friday night with friends, then sit her down and talk it out. it might not end well, but it beats it not ending well without talking it out.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.