[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had an emotional outburst in which I called my druggie, irresponsible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3476.jpg (386KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3476.jpg
386KB, 1600x1200px
I had an emotional outburst in which I called my druggie, irresponsible mother a degenerate and a whore, then smashed some things and kicked others. I'm still angry at her and she's disinheriting me, which I don't mind, but I'm genuinely sorry for having yelled at her.
I want to chop of my pinky finger as forgiveness after I sign off my part of the company (which she'll make me do anyway), as a way to say sorry and express sincere apologies. My question is, is there any way to do this so as to make sure I cut it off in one clean swipe?
Particularly, WHERE should I cut?
Before you ask me why cutting of a finger, because I'm an extremist asshole who probably needs psychiatric attention of some kind.
>>
>>16859180
You speak pretty good English, Yakuzaman
>>
>>16859201
Thank you.
>>
Cutting your hair is a more traditional method of physical apology, outside of criminal organizations. Shave your head. It will grow back.

If you absolutely insist on going full Yakuza, then at least get your traditions right. You don't cut off the whole pinky for a first offense. At worst -and this is only for severe infractions- you cut the last joint (i.e. the very tip) of the pinky on your off hand, This is enough to impair your ability to hold a sword, which makes you more dependent on the organization. But not too much, because they still need men who can go out and do the dirty work. More infractions might earn you more joints (still off the pinky, then up to the ring finger, and so on), but one was almost always enough.

Losing a whole finger for a single offense would be needlessly wasteful. That is as true today as it was when the yakuza actually used swords for stuff.

But seriously. Just shave your head. It's actually more visible as a sign of shame, but it will grow back, and it will not permanently impair you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.