[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going on a second date with a girl tomorrow, we've already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Going on a second date with a girl tomorrow, we've already had coffee and we're going to see a film

I'm going to kiss her on the cheek when I greet her, then walk with her for ~10 minutes on the way to the cinema. I'll ask her if she wants to get a drink afterward. I asked her out to the cinema so I'll get the tickets, but is it right to pay for the drinks too?

After the drinks I'll probably look and see if she's interested. If she's got reserved body language, I'll ask if she thinks there's anything there. If she's got open body language, been playing with her hair, smiling etc I'll ask if I can kiss her. Can't pull off the confident "I'm going to kiss you" thing, and if she says no then I'll say "I misread things, I'm sorry. Have a great night."

I know this sounds autistic but I've never done this before so I want to get some ideas, and see if I'm going to do anything wrong.
>>
File: ed miliband.jpg (24KB, 599x332px) Image search: [Google]
ed miliband.jpg
24KB, 599x332px
please respond
>>
>>16859155

>asking if theres anything there

this is the biggest vagina dryer ever. its even a penis softener. when women say
>where is this going

that tends to be the sentence that kills the steady escalation. if a man asks that, it'd be worse.

its not just women. EVERYONE likes someone who is decisive and makes a move. if they want you to make a move

worse case scenario is she avoids your move, you apologize after that, then go home. but asking to make a move is a sure fire way to ruin it.
>>
At this point I don't think you ask if 'there's anything there'. You set up a third date.
>>
>>16859155

The image you posted is autistic. Planning everything is a good way to make sure that

A: Nothing goes to plan
B: You're left struggling worse than before when said plan falls through
>>
Tbh senpai, this is blatent shilling, but this guy coery wayne has a video about dates and i think it will help you but here is my advice. Dont kiss her on the cheek, it shows you are not confident enough to kiss her on her lips, but dont do that when you first see her. Also movie dates are a bad idea, you dont het to know her, you just sit next to her for an hour. Also dont ask if she wants to be kissed thats dumb. Just read her body language and see if she is touching you, getting close, stuff like that. Make sure she does most of the talking. Also keep things light and have fun, dont get all serious about relationships and stuff on the second day
>>
>>16859519
>>16859155
This is the truth. If you are really fucking straightforward and choose to ask questions instead of act and guage their body language/reaction, then you are doing it wrong. Asking specific questions about people might work in academics, but it does not work when dating.

You will probably fuck it up in some way. If you have a rl friend that you know has good game then you should talk to him first and ask him what kind of mindset you should go in with and actions that are appropriate to take. People on 4chan will give you pretty general and vague information on what to do because they do not know you and there is also the chance that they have a poor understanding of social dynamics and relationships.

Accept that you may fuck up in some way. If you do the complete wrong thing confidently, there is still the off chance that the girl that you are going out with is understanding and may even find it endearing. I have a tendency to act really fucking awkward/dorky sometimes when I'm around someone that I actually find attractive, and I'm not ashamed of that at all. Making mistakes is just a very human thing to do.

About this picture: you can't be in a real relationship if you are in complete fucking control all the time, that's moronic. It might sound good to someone who is new to dating, but this is horrible advice and actually the worst possible approach that you can take.

The first time I was successful in getting a girl who I have never spoken to (and I mean actually successful), was when I asked a close friend who has hooked up with a number of girls (and is pretty weird/dorky like I am) to help me with what to say and give me an idea of what approach to take. If you know someone that can help you, pick their brain a little and try to get some help from them.
>>
>>16859600
Fair enough, I'll get on that. I won't ask, I'll just go for the kiss. If she doesn't want it then that's that.
>>
>>16860675
Don't ask shit. Pay for everything unless she insists otherwise. Put an arm around her at the movie. Lean in to kiss her at the end of your date.

If she pulls away, you've got your answer. If she doesnt, keep kissing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.