[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sisters heroin addict drunk bf broke her finger. He was trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (14KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 350x350px
My sisters heroin addict drunk bf broke her finger. He was trying to get in the house so he was pushing on the door and she opened it, causing her to fall back and she broke her finger.

Does it make me a pussy that I don't feel mad or intend to do anything about it? Found out today and it's been a month since it happened.
No anger or anything, what's wrong with me?
>>
>>16859150

Nothing wrong with you, you're just redpilled and know that your sister is trash, just keep yourself out of her business and you're cool.
>>
Sometimes people put themselves repeatedly into bad situations. You can't be a saviour unless you want to or that person wants to let you.
>>
>>16859176
What do you mean by red pulled? Shouldn't I have some sort of duty to beat this guy up for what he did?

Also she isn't trash, she is bad at making decisions (obviously) but she is the kindest sweetest woman
>>
>>16859188

redpilled = down to earth

and yes, your sister is trash and only time will put her on the right track, don't rush into the guy, let her make her own decisions, if she stays with the guy theres nothing you can do about it, if she dump him, good for her tho.
>>
Any other opinions? What would you guys do in this situation?
>>
>>16859150
>Does it make me a pussy that I don't feel mad or intend to do anything about it? Found out today and it's been a month since it happened.
>No anger or anything, what's wrong with me?

Nah man, it makes you smart.

Sounds like an accident, and at the end of the day, when shit goes down they both made their choices and knew what they were gettin' into.

Shit, couple weeks past I just walked past a house in my street watching some polish asshole slapping his girlfriend around.

I didn't do shit.

I was right not to.

Because I could hear her gettin' slapped around again today.

At the end of the day, she is responsible for her choices, not you. If she chooses to date a deadbeat, and stay with a deadbeat. It's on her.

Another way to look at it, is why put yourself at risk for someone that'll make the same mistake over and over again.
Doesn't matter how "kind" or "sweet" she is.

I mean, that first time I saw the girl gettin' slapped around.
I would have risked gettin' my ass beat, and for what? For her to just get slapped around again? For her to tell her friends "he's nice once you get to know him"? Or for me to be accused of whiteknighting because I just wanted to get my dick wet?

Look, girls like this don't need a white knight in shining armour - they need a shrink, for their Stockholm syndrome. And shit, the only one with any real power to make these changes in their lives are themselves.
>>
>>16859274
Thank you for writing all of that, makes a lot of sense. I guess I know that there is nothing I can do to help her, but I feel like most guys would feel like they need to fight this guy out of honor and pride alone, but I don't have the urge to do that. I guess I was curious as to whether that made any sense to anyone else and if it's true or just unrealistic.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.