[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend went down on me and I came in her mouth. Then we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (3KB, 128x129px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 128x129px
My girlfriend went down on me and I came in her mouth. Then we kissed right after that (whatever). Then right after that I went down on her.

SO what is the possibility of sperm having transferred from her mouth to mine, then from my mouth to her vagina, and resulted in pregnancy. Talking about the fucking exodus of sperm here, but is it possible? How possible?

Thank you guys.
>>
File: 1436299461804.gif (2MB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1436299461804.gif
2MB, 322x252px
I'd say that the chances are slim to none.
>>
Almost zero.
>>
>>16859149
It's technically possible, but spectacularly unlikley. Staistically speaking you have a higher chance of being eaten by a shark in the next nine months than you do of becoming a father.
>>
It's possible because sperm can live on membranes and bodily fluids for a little while, but residual sperm is nothing like actually pumping a load inside of her.

Also i wouldnt worry about kissing her after cumming in her mouth. My girl has sucked my cock while her pussy juice was still over it, kissing her after she takes my load down her throat like a trooper is the least i can do.
>>
>>16859149
Shes pregnant
>>
Shit's gotta go waaaay up in there to have a chance of getting your girl pregnant.

You'd have to be spectacularly unlucky.
>>
>>16859149
>>16859306
Don't go swimming OP
>>
>>16859149
Little to no chance, and that is pretty hot, your gf is lucky.
>>
LMAO
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.