[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ..jpg (484KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
484KB, 1080x1920px
How do u know if you're in love? And how do u know if the person you are dating is right for u?
>>
>>16858990

>how do you know if you're in love

there isnt actually a measurement for love. each person has their own specific ideas behind it. you could argue that just having a crush is love. the 'difference' between the two is impossible to measure or gauge. others will say shit like 'when you're willing to make a real sacrifice for him/her'. something that does impose on you, and doesnt come easy. thinking you wouldnt isnt quite enough. by that definition you dont really know if ur in love until that love has been tested.

all that being said, there is no answer. you either think you love someone or you dont.

>how do you know if hte person you are dating is right for you

define 'right'. then see if she meets that definition. generally speaking if you both have fuzzy feelings, decent sex, dont argue too much, etc. you're 'right' but theres a thousand definition here bud.
>>
So if she fits my definition of "right" then we have a chance to grow old together?
>>
>>16859036

you have a chance to grow old together with anyone. the real question is, would you ditch her if there wasn't a chance of growing old together?
>>
>>16859057
>wasn't a chance of growing old together
in a nightmare, I am falling from the ceiling into bed beside you
you're asleep, I'm screaming, shoving you to try to wake you up
and like before, you've got no interest in the life you live when you're awake
your dreams still follow storylines, like fictions you would make

so I lie down against your back, until we're both back in the hospital
but now it's not a cancer ward, we're sleeping in the morgue
men and women in blue and white, they are singing all around you,
with heavy shovels holding earth
you're being buried to you neck

in that hospital bed, being buried quite alive now
i'm trying to dig you out but all you want is to be buried there together
>>
those are two totally different things OP
the person you love is rarely the person that is right for you.
>>
1 If you like a person and want to be more than friends
2 Ask them
>>
>>16858990
>for the first part
you want to punch yourself in the stomach for being so stupid as to never stop thinking about that person and how nice it'd be if they didn't fucking reject you this time.

>for the second part
i don't know, i don't think i'll ever find the right person and to be honest i don't even want to try anymore.
>>
if you can like someone right after fapping, thats love. atleast how i feel about it
>>
>>16860942
This guys knows
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.