[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I explain to my sociology professor and racist black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 6

File: DTRlO.jpg.png (203KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DTRlO.jpg.png
203KB, 480x360px
How can I explain to my sociology professor and racist black classmates that white privilege doesn't exist without getting suspended? Every class I have to sit through these anti white racist lectures about how its all white peoples fault that black people are stereotyped for dressing like thugs, or that they are poor when they don't want to work or that they get shot at by the police when they try and assault them. what makes me even more angry is that I have to go to school and work simultaneously and have to take the bus. I live in an apartment with 3 roommates. I grew up with a single mom and my sister and me were abused by her and her boyfriends. My sister was raped I was raped. We had to deal with their nasty second hand smoke and their fighting and beatings. It was disgusting and we came so far and worked hard and to be called privileged is slander. Im writing a paper for the midterm entitled "Debunking the racist myth of white privilege" but the professor didnt approve my topic and is making me write a topic on how the police "unfairly target black people" even though plenty of white people, including me, have been mistreated by the police as well. What do I do? I cant afford to drop the class I need the credits.
>>
>>16858985
No, you'll be immediately dismissed as a statistical outlier.

You can't reason with these people, they BELIEVE these things, they don't observe them to be true under scrutiny.

Suck it up, parrot what you're told, remember the truth, and you're only there until you pass.
>>
You don't you fucking idiot. Academia is the hornet's nest of batshit multiculturalism. Just keep your head down and do well in your classes and look forward to the real world where none of their bullshit matters.

Do not try to combat them, you have a lot to lose.
>>
>>16858985

white privilege DOES exist. its not universal, and its not in all the examples you listed, but it does exist.
>>
>>16859021
so does black privilege though.
>>
>>16859021
No more than black or latino privilege. Every race benefits from positive and negative stereotypes about them. Black men have better luck in interracial dating than white and latino men because of the myth of the giant black penis. Does that mean its racism against whites and latinos? If you say no then why is it racism for blacks to be stereotyped as thugs when they walk around with their pants down and hoodies on? If you act like a stereotype you will be treated like one.
>>
>>16859020
But if we don't say shit when they bullshit then the bullshit replaces logic and facts as the "truth".
>>
>>16858985
>How can I explain to my sociology professor and racist black classmates that white privilege doesn't exist without getting suspended?
You can't. Welcome to the world of being the acceptable target.

Besides, most of what you hear in these classes is going to be an empty set of truisms and trivialities. It makes no more sense to dispute the existence of these things than it does to dispute that the sky is blue. Don't try; the mental gymnastics will only land you in some very twisted positions.

What you CAN do, however, is dispute the impact of these things. Yes, you don't have to wake up every morning and think about being black. Does this really give you some kind of insurmountable advantage? No, you don't think every day about the possibility of being raped, but you are one word away from being put into an environment where you would be in even greater danger of exactly that than women are in society at large (the word, by the way, is "guilty"), and you are quite conscious of that. Is the advantage truly so great?

Refuse to be labeled an impostor. Don't let people go awound saying your problems aren't every bit as real. But don't go saying the sky is green.
>>
itt: basement dwelling permavirgins

white privilege does exist, it's a fucking fact
you guys probably vote republican and think climate change is a myth
>>
>>16859021
No. It doesn't. Go to Japan as a white male, then speak about "white privilege". There is no such fucking thing as a privilege based on your skin colour, people need to stop bleating this shit. When people bleat this shit, all it shows is their ignorance towards the rest of the world, thinking the world only evolves around the western countries.
>>
>>16859107
If white privilege exists then so does black privilege so its racism against me when a black running back gets a spot on the football team before I do. BTW I vote libertarian and want to eventually get a prius and solar panels nice try though.
>>
Why do you think the existence of white privilege precludes any other type of privilege? All sorts of privileges exist. You've experienced others wielding different ones against you during the struggle your life has been.

White privilege doesn't mean your life is perfect, or that your life is better than a black multi-millionaire football player's, or that nothing bad could have possibly happen to you. It doesn't mean society is trying to slander you.

I'm sorry you and your sister had childhoods you didn't deserve. I'm sorry you are still clearly full of pain and and anger. I'm glad that you've been able to rise above your situation and go to school.

Since you've been mistreated by the police as well, I think you could write a great essay about how that feels. I would also try not to pay too much attention to your classmates that bother. Don't let their attitudes dictate your happiness. I hope you feel better.
>>
>>16859117
This
>>
>>16859117
we're talking about the united states, holy shit
did you not read the part where he said "it's not universal?"

you guys are incredible at ignoring shit that's right in front of you
>>
>>16859107
Citation Needed.

Since it's a fact, you'll have no trouble providing one, right? Don't spew your bullshit as fact. Don't embarrass yourself any further. Please, stop. Once again, go to Japan as a white male and let me know how you get on, tell me how much "privilege" you get for being white.
>>
>>16859123
Im not saying black people have it easy either. What Im saying is when you slander the unprivileged as privileged your discrediting all their hard work. Plus all its doing is making minorities hate whites and results in shit like the knockout game and higher black on white assault, rape, robbery and murder statistics.
>>
>>16859126
Please explain the white privilege situation in Japan Id love to hear it. And this is coming from a white guy who loves Japanese culture, food and is learning the language.
>>
>>16859126
>we're talking about the united states, holy shit

Hi. I'm white. I'm from the United Kingdom. There are plenty of other countries that have people who are predominantly white. "White" isn't a country, it's a skin colour. So the term "white privilege" extends to anyone who is white. Holy shit how dense can you get.

"It's not universal" reads like a copout bullshit reason to excuse anybody who's white living in a predominantly non-white country. Kind of like Black people/asians/latinos living in a predominantly white country. Who would have guessed that?
>>
>>16859139
Yeah, there you get to enjoy Japanese privilege. Xenophobia sure feels different when it's happening to you, huh? And you do sort of have a white privilege there. At least they don't treat you like a black person in Japan. Black people have trouble in a lot of countries, not just in the US.
>>
>>16859152
>Yeah, there you get to enjoy Japanese privilege. Xenophobia sure feels different when it's happening to you, huh.

But that's not the issue here. White privilege means people who are born with white skin are privileged over people who aren't. This means that in Japan, they should have that Privilege, because going to japan suddenly doesn't change your skin colour.

So tell me again, how white privilege is real.
>>
>>16859147
Why do you as a white person allow yourself to be slandered and brainwashed by the people who hate you just because you were born the wrong skin color?
>>
Resubmit your topic as 'Why I'm never taking a sociology credit class or sociology major seriously ever again."
>>
>>16859126
>>you guys are incredible at ignoring shit that's right in front of you

You mean stuff like the high black on white crime rates vs the low white on black crime rates? Or how Beyonce gets to do a tribute to the black panthers at the Super Bowl and the media take her side but would kill Katy Perry if she did a KKK or neo nazi salute?
>>
>>16859171
?
>>
>>16859187
I'm not a sociology major but its required for my business major.
>>
>>16859194
You say your white but believe in the white privilege lie that was specifically designed to demonize white heterosexual males by radical feminists, black racists and gullible white liberals like yourself.
>>
>>16859202
Re-read what you quoted. I'm arguing against the stance of there being "white privilege"
>>
>>16858985

Reframe the debate dipshit.

Call them out for being stooges of international capital, seeking to divide the proletariat by engaging in divisive identity politics. Make the blacks seem like willing collaborators and class traitors to their class by seeking to rise by putting down other proletarians and turning their back on real class solidarity by engaging in illusory racial solidarity.
>>
File: 1406790549864.jpg (67KB, 626x460px) Image search: [Google]
1406790549864.jpg
67KB, 626x460px
>>16859013
This is basically the best answer given. College isnt life nor does it even come close to teaching anything you need for real world applications.

Shut up. Earn that paper that proves you can work. And keep your opinions to yourself cause if you dont youll be ostracized.

When these touchy feely types enter the workforce one day and pull this bleeding heart shit, they start reporting people to HR and trying to narc on them for telling a dirty joke or saying "i dont wanna vote for Hillary cause her voice sounds like a dieing animal thats attempting to play the trumpet" and try to get that person fired for being "sexist" they will be the ones on the outside when they notice no one wants to work with them, people will refuse to go into projects with them, refuse to travel with them. Then theyll get the sit down talk that starts with
>hey anon, it appears that there are some trust issues with you and your fellow employees-
And they either shut up or quit. Then it will be just you surrounded by who's left that know you and will judge you on how you are as a person and what you offer them as a coworker/friend, black white mexican or women included.

College is not life. The country is not as bad as college. It gets better.
>>
>>16859202
Oh lord Jesus, white supremacists have such poor reading comprehension. They're like like rabid, stupid chihuahuas, yipping without capability for higher-level thought.
>>
Tbh, sometimes passing a class and getting the fuck out is more important than truth. I hate it, but I've done it. You say what they want to hear. You curse them with every word you type, but you bullshit it and they get happy and you get out. You aren't going to change their stupidity by presenting truth. GL.
>>
>>16858985
You can't. It's stoner logic.
>>
you can't, because it does.

It is funny that you're actually this retarded though
>>
>>16858985
It exists, but is far from the be all end all most think it is.
>>
File: 1385094179361.jpg (48KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1385094179361.jpg
48KB, 750x600px
...white people should be punished for the skin color they were born with because life is a zero sum game.

Am i doing it right?
>>
>>16859190
you're an idiot. i want you to prove the black panthers are a terrorist group
>>
>>16858985
You don't understand white privilege.

>white guy
>black guy
>EXACT SAME LIFE SITUATION
>white guy won't get racially targeted as often
>white guy will get more jobs

It's real, but is only noticeable when two subjects are living the same life, it's harder to notice otherwise.
>>
>>16859810
Niggers get targeted more than white people because niggers commit more crime. But a wealthy black lawyer driving a mercedes won't ever get profiled. Ever. Fucking faggots i sware to god.
>>
>>16859816
Do you watch the news? Why bother commenting on issues when you haven't got the previous intelligence on what's actually happening? I don't care if it's biased they're likely not going to make crimes up, and your opinion of black people shouldn't even be included in your argument if you expect it to be taken seriously.
>>
>>16859825
Do you believe the news?
>>
>>16858985

if you're really going there, you're swimming against the stream. get your facts and interpretation (including bibliography, authors, quotations etc) right and go for it.

make an elusive title, something like "race assymetry in X (in which X is your object/place of research):critical analysis of 'white privilege'"

and then wreck the shit out of it AND prepare yourself to defend it till Jesus comes down

pro tip: I'm a sociology major
>>
>>16859897

Dude if you're OP then just keep your mouth shut because you're going to be made to look like a fucking idiot. Get pissed and call me a nigger but it's genuine advice.
>>
>>16858985
The problem with the sociology class is that it's practically cult status. That's what they believe. No amount of logical debate or using facts or sources will change the minds of these people that are practically dogmatic about such things as white privilege.

It would be the equivalent of taking a class in religion and doing your thesis on how God doesn't exist. There is just no reasoning with such idiots, so you just leave them to it. Any one who has common sense outside of the class in real life will agree with you, so just leave the fucked up cultists to think what they want.
>>
>>16858985
>white privilege doesnt exist.
Im black and this is what keeps me humble. White privilege its a blatant fact. Yet there are whites who honestly dont see it. It makes me question what I dont see. Like how I ignore first world privilege a lot. Makes me really grateful seeing how disgusting whites are when they try to ignore the way things are.
>>
>>16861057
>White privilege its a blatant fact

Except it's not. That's just shit pulled out from your ass. There's already an example of a white guy going to live in Japan in this thread where his skin colour doesn't get him any "privileges" which not one of you liberal type fucks have been able to address.
>>
>>16861068
You dont understand how anything works apparently.
>japan
kek. Study japanese history. Japan is the most nationalistic place in the world. If you arent pure blooded japanese (not even okinawa counts) then you are dirty. Now it just seems like you are honestly uneducated. Hopefully college will fix that and your white privilege wont keep you dumb. The far eastern world hates the west. Please keep context in mind when you try to make an argument or you look stupid.
>>
>>16858985
Mate it's fucking obvious that different races have different advantages alright - there are social biases within our society that exist and some are worse than others. It's getting better but you get annoyed about the over-hype, I get it. You're mad because all these races seem to be getting free passes whilst you're not, but white privilege isn't actually about having some sort of advantage. It's about the smaller number of DISADVANTAGES that you have compared to other races. Fuck me - I'm asian and we don't get shit. Even now no white girls wanna fuck me. But you know what? I fucked one anyway and she was so clingy she cried in public when I broke it off. proudest accomplishment/10
>>
>>16858985
ITT: Butthurt niggers blaming everyone for their problems.

You'd have a case if there weren't succesful black people.
>>
>or that they are poor when they don't want to work or that they get shot at by the police when they try and assault them.
See, this is racism as well. If you honestly believed racism is bad, you wouldn't be wanting to use these retorts.
And before you call me anything, I want to make sure you understand it's the use of "they" that makes those statements truly racist as you're trying to imply every black person does those things.
>>
>>16861078
>You'd have a case if there weren't succesful black people.
People cant honestly be this ignorant. If you survive a genocide does that mean nothing is wrong with genocide because someone was successful in surviving. Its everyone's fault that died because they werent successful at escaping the genocide.
>>
>>16861071
>You dont understand how anything works apparently.

Kek. I think you'll find that the person who doesn't understand how things work, is yourself. I don't invent shit sounding pseudo-philosophies up to try make myself appear more insightful and intelligent. That's you.

> Japan is the most nationalistic place in the world. If you arent pure blooded japanese (not even okinawa counts) then you are dirty
What relevance does this have to white privilege? It has none. If such a thing as white privilege existed, being a white guy going to live in a country where white men are the minority would make no difference, you dumb shit.

The point I'm making, which you're too fucking stupid to get, is that this "privilege" you speak of has nothing to do with skin colour. You might as well say that people have French privilege for being born in france over someone who wasnt, tall privilege, skinny privilege, good looks privilege. By this point, it starts to sound fucking ridiculous, it sounds more like babby wanting to sound smart. Just fuck off with your bullshit.

White male in Japan is enough to discredit all you spergs that talk about white privilege.
>>
>>16861083
What genocide? The last one I know of was done to blacks by blacks. The holocaust? Whites to whites.

Slavery? Well, that's something that has happened throughout history, even to this day.

I don't know what your so called privilege is. Am I to blame that most thugs are black?>>16861083
>>
>>16861084
>If such a thing as white privilege existed, being a white guy going to live in a country where white men are the minority would make no difference
Sorry but you are actually stupid. So if you try to argue like this in an academic setting you will fail obviously. White privilege spawns from whites being a majority. So no, Japan will not give you that privilege. It exist in places like America mainly. If you want to discredit white privilege you have to argue it doesnt exist anywhere. Not that it doesnt exist is a small country you idiot.
>>
>>16861087
Actually yes. But if you dont feel that way its really just the mindset of someone incredibly selfish. It comes off as evil but its really that you are just concerned about yourself and dont care about who you fuck over.
The general thought experiment given to help you understand is this
>I rape, kill, steal, and enslave you family and give it all to my child
>I make it so that the only job you can work is as a prostitute
>you die from stds and I die from alcohol abuse
Does my child owe you child anything. Or is everything I stole from you and gave to him rightfully his and he owes your child nothing.
>>
>>16861091
>So if you try to argue like this in an academic setting you will fail obviously. White privilege spawns from whites being a majority.

"Academically", out of all the billions of people in the world, white are the minority, NOT the majority. Google is your friend, dipshit. It's not me that would be failing, since you're the one that said, and I quote, "White privilege spawns from whites being a majority", which is WRONG. FACTUALLY WRONG.

What YOU'RE referring to, spergshit, is being a minority in the culture. This isn't a "white" thing at all, white males and females can and do experience this as well. So there once again ISN'T such a thing as a "white privilege". Is that simple enough for you to grasp, or do I need to explain it simpler?
>>
>>16861084
>French privilege for being born in france over someone who wasnt
You dont even know how the french see outsiders. You cants be this stupid. Im reading this again and its actually making my head hurt from how bad you argument is. You cannot make arguments without any insight on how that country and society works. Please dont dump stupid on everyone.
>>
>>16861107
Alright you are truly stupid so enjoy being wrong. Im sure you dont even know what Gandhi was fighting against. You are just uneducated so the gap in knowledge is just to great to inform you of how you are wrong. Hopefully though your college will do this since you are paying them.
>>
>>16861107
Majority in power you dipshit. Like government and media and well as population.
>>
>>16861116
>Alright you are truly stupid so enjoy being wrong. Im sure you dont even know what Gandhi was fighting against. You are just uneducated so the gap in knowledge is just to great to inform you of how you are wrong. Hopefully though your college will do this since you are paying them.

See this, this is what I meant by my earlier statement:
>No amount of logical debate or using facts or sources will change the minds of these people that are practically dogmatic about such things as white privilege.

This person here, is a prime example of a cult member that is incapable of logical thought or debate. If they get called out using logic (such as whites are not a majority, Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population), they try close down the topic by calling you stupid, because they have nothing factual to actually debate that with.

You point out that white people are just as capable to moving to another country where they are the minority, and they pointedly ignore it.

Let retarded cultists like this think what they want, because it is impossible to reason with dogmatic people with an iq <100.
>>
>>16861128
>whites arent the majority
Whats the percentage of whites for the US? Europe? Because if they are the majority you are actually dumb.
>>
>>16861122
Spoken from someone who is completely ignorant of the world. Of course, white people are going to be majority in power in the western world, or media. You know why? Because that's what the majority of the population consists of.

Perhaps you should pay attention to media and power outside the western world, and suprise surprise, you'll find that the majority of their media/power figures are mostly represented by their majority ethnicity. Gee, now isn't that something?
>>
>>16859074
Duh. You say it once you have tenure.
>>
>>16861128
>whites make up 72% in America
>white privilege doesnt exist in America because whites arent a majority
This is why you will fail immediately. Im not even mad. Its really just sad.
>>
>>16861136
>you'll find that the majority of their media/power figures are mostly represented by their majority ethnicity
And these are the places white privilege exist primarily. That and other places where whites took power like colonies in africa and india and they got pretty far in Asia. If you knew anything about history youd know the powers in Asia were mainly Japan vs China and China sold out to whites for more power. this is why white privilege exist. No it doesnt exist in places where whites have 0 power/population/influence. No one said it did. But you are saying it doesnt exist at all. Which is just wrong. If it didnt then it doesnt exist in the US or Europe. Or india or any of the places they took power of.
>>
>>16861103
Again, you'd be right if my boss wasn't a black man. See, I assure you he went to college and his mother is nothing close to a prostitute.

On the contrary, he is a bright man, not a color. So there is no privilege, rendering your argument invalid.

As for your example, you are the stupid one for not protecting your child's legacy and no one owes anyone shit.
>>
>>16861141
>white privilege doesnt exist in America >because whites arent a majority
Nice strawman, bro. It's really just sad that I have to dumb it down even MORE for you. You do understand that it's yourself that you're making look dumb, right?

>white privilege doesnt exist in America because whites arent a majority

Change that to:

>there is no such thing as "white privilege" since the issues that said "privilege" that people who aren't white experience, can be experienced by people with white colour if they are in a culture/country where they are the minority.

Therefore:

>Skin colour has nothing to do with privilege.
>>
>>16861147
>And these are the places white privilege exist primarily.

That's like me saying, Japan/Korea/China has almost no white authority powers or media stars! They all experience Asian privilege!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH ASIAN PRIVILEGE!!!!!!

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound now, when I put it in that context?

White privilege doesn't exist, because the colour of a persons skin, has no fucking relevance to the issue you're trying to address. Oh dear fucking god. Stop, just stop, you really need to stop. A child would understand this shit, for fuck fake.
>>
>>>16861148
>you'd be right if my boss wasn't a black man
Stop being dumb. The analogy is simplified not to account for all generations that have passed.
Everything you have worked towards has been provided by the wealth from generations of stealing from others. While you black boss owes you nothing because hes opportunities werent built off of the tears of others. Your opportunities are. An exception does not disprove anything.
Also Im dead and so are you. But youve answered the question. My child keep everything taken from your family and you will work your way through the prostitution world like your father.
>>
>>16861160
>They all experience Asian privilege
Yes, they do. Not china and korea entirely since white privelege is very prevalent there. Asia is very racist. but since they keep to themselves they arent oppressing anyone like whites do.
>White privilege doesn't exist, because the colour of a persons skin, has no fucking relevance to the issue you're trying to address
Im dying here. This is just 100% false. You dont even have an argument to back that up.
>>
America is a scary place
>>
>>16859720
The whole 70s and how the black panthers turned into the bloods a black gang in America that kills people
Black panthers also killed people.
>>
Black people aren't owed anything by anyone in this world you get what you have by yourself
Unless it's food handsouts
>>
>>16861169
No, I will fight back and take what's mine. Stop being a victim and stop being dumb. By saying that it's all the white man's fault you are saying we are better than you.

Every race of people has a brain, a pair of eyes, arms, legs, you name it. Yet, there is one thing that is historically true, most countries who have native whites have harsh weathers.

So, we accomplished living there, we created the technology to go to other places and we conquered them. What was stopping the others from defending themselves or coming up with their own technology?

Nothing?
>>
>>16861182
>you get what you have by yourself
literally no one in the world does this. The fact that you are alive is thanks to your parents efforts.
>>
>>16861169
You're just poor and don't want to do anything about it aren't you
>>
>>16861173
>Yes, they do.

BAHAHAHA. My sides. You're killing me. If you consider that a "privilege" then....Skinny people have privilege! They are judged more successful and people like them! Blue eyed privilege! People with blue eyes are more trusted than people with brown eyes! Hair privilege! Men who have hair don't experience the same shit I do! How many bald media stars do you see who are fat compared to the good looking men with hair and are skinny! Good looking privilege! Right handed privilege! Nationality privilege! Native tongue privilege! I can use both my legs at birth privilege! Non blind privilege!

In all seriousness, no. This "privilege" is nothing more than a bunch of fucking liberals, who want to appear insightful/deep and intelligent and invent topics up.
>>
>>16861183
>No, I will fight back and take what's mine.
So everyone who murders isnt bad. Its just the other persons fault for not fighting back. They arent victims according to you.
Have fun failing academia. You will lose any argument that says victims dont exist.
>>
>>16861185
Then sorry black people don't get caring parents guess white privilege does exist
>>
>>16861189
except that I'm not even OP, and I passed through college a long time ago, enjoy your victim complex, though. I will happily leave this thread knowing that you have admitted we are superior, for we are so powerful that we have a say on everything bad that happens to you.
>>
>>16861173
>Im dying here. This is just 100% false. You dont even have an argument to back that up.
Citation needed to provie that white privilege is a thing. Not a liberaltards view on the world, I want concrete proof that white privilege exists. You're the one making claims here about there being such a thing as white privilege. You're the one that has to prove it. It's not me that has to disprove it.
>>
>>16859035
>Black men have better luck in interracial dating than white and latino men because of the myth of the giant black penis

Wut?

Get off the internet more son.
>>
>>16861188
>Privilege doesnt exist
Have fun failing lol. But this is your professors job not mine.
>>
>>16861188
>no whites allowed sign
>thats not racist.
Cute. Your stupidity is cute.
>>
>>16861214
I'm not OP. You're also speaking as if a sociology major is anything to be proud of. It's like majoring in religion. No one considers it a proper form of academic study. No one bar anyone who's brainwashed by the cult-like shit that spews out from it.
>>
>>16861210
India. Jim crow laws. You turn to prove they no longer exist.
>>
>>16861218
>>no whites allowed sign
>thats not racist.

You've either quoted the wrong person, or are spewing out retarded strawmans. Very cute if you have went with the strawman route since it's probably the only way for you to feel as though you've proven something.
>>
>>16861190
They are too busy being raped by your parents. But thats just you being privileged.
>>
>>16861221
I said citation needed. CITATION NEEDED. that's not a citation. Present one or shut up.
>>
>>16861226
Your mom and dad are being raped by my folks?? Lol, I'm going to ask them to let me give your mom a dicking, she sure needs it.

Don't thank me, it was my privilege.
>>
>>16861225
>White privilege isnt a form of racism
Alright. Pack up. Literally just stupidity here.
>>
>>16861242
Make sense or shut up, seriously. I'm not getting what you're saying. Are you saying that people who believe in white privilege, and that the idea of white privilege is a form of racism? If so, I agree. If the case, why did you quote me when I pointed out that white privilege doesn't exist? If not, then what the fuck are you saying? Because it sounds like the above.
>>
>>16861229
You dont sight common facts. Its how academia works. Have fun failing.
>>
>>16861246
If you dont see how racism spawns privilege then you are just stupid.
>>
>>16861247
>You dont sight common facts. Its how academia works.

SIGH. At least understand the words you are using -

fact
fakt/Submit
noun
a thing that is known or proved to be true.

I'm asking you to exactly that. Prove it.

Just as you said:

>That's how academia works.

Prove what you're saying is fact.

Oh, and:

>Have fun failing.
>>
File: What's Wrong With Femenism.png (125KB, 1344x1263px) Image search: [Google]
What's Wrong With Femenism.png
125KB, 1344x1263px
>>16858985
>How can I explain to my sociology professor and racist black classmates that white privilege doesn't exist without getting suspended?
All these anons telling you no have it.
>>16859242
Don't do it, these people are not logical or reasonable. Femnazism and libtard shit was at my last college and I tried to talk with my libtarded world history professor about it not even a debate. I was completely disregarded. Leave if it gets really bad. Don't try to stick it out and give them what they want. No amount of college is worth losing your sanity and dignity slogging through all that.
>>
>>16861266
>holocaust didnt happen
kek. You can deny facts all you want. It goes in line with being stupid.
>>
>>16861295
>Uses the word factual incorrectly
>Unable to provide sources
>Uses flawed reasoning to try shift the goalpost because they are unable to admit when they are wrong

Kek, keep trying, libtard. Until you can provide sources to backup your asinine claims, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>16861314
>provide sources holocaust happened
my sides
>>
Anyone who believes in white privilege needs to fuck off to reddit. Literally a lie to push the marxist narrative.
>>
>>16861314
you missed:

>calling names when unable to provide citations and facts

Then again, what did you expect from a libtard?
>>
White privilige is just a convoluted fallacy, like "Internalised racism". If you look at the proof there either is none (because demagogue bs) or the sources are heavily biased to cultural marxism (which is also bs).

They use it to shut down debate and further their own political agenda, which they see as justified because
>muh slavery
>muh poor
>muh retribution for something somehow which I can't say out loud, but can express and achieve through concepts like white privilege
>>
>>16861319
so, this is what you do when asked to provide a source to your claims? No wonder no one is taking you seriously.
>>
Is /adv/ the tumblrest board? I wouldn't be surprised, there's too much feel good bullshit going around here.
>>
>>16858985
Why don't people understand that there will always be "privilege" and discrimination for everyone.
There are varying positives and negatives for every race, but in the end who really gives a shit. The only people that argue and fight over certain privileges are just pussified people with victim complexes.
>>
Not gonna read this stupid thread. But the reason this "white privilege" shit is so stupid is because people are conflating a CLASS based issue into a RACE based issue. And that is wrong.

Congratulations your falling for their division tactics.
I'm not gonna get into this cause your all to fucking stupid to understand it. But long story short, what you are doing is WRONG and BAD for society. The middle class is the largest, we have them outnumbered. But they use shit like this to keep us at eachothers throat so we can never revolt.

So congrats you bunch of morons. The rich will stay rich. The poor will stay poor. And the middle will just keep on working.
You will change nothing.
>>
>>16861423
I don't understand how retards genuinely believe a race privilege exists. This is fucking dumb. This is like saying "racism doesn't exist".

I'm biracial, and act whiter than probably 90% of the white people you will ever meet; I have a job as an analyst looking at numbers and charts all day, I can name all 151 original pokemon in order, I have over 1,000 hours in Morrowind, but I also workout and can lift 1/2/3/4 plate in OHP/BP/Squat/Deadlift, so I'm not a little guy and people think "intimidating colored person" before they talk to me. I've definitely been discriminated against a few times, but since I was only raised by whites and never met my black father (which is proof enough that he's black), I can speak to white people in a convincing way, with no ebonic dialect, that they trust, so I've gotten far in my life.

An old white guy actually screamed "NIGGER" in my face when I was 8 as I was waiting for the school bus. Since I wasn't raised as a chimp I just thought "jokes on him! I'm only half black!", lol. So, here's the kicker. Since white people have given me shit for no reason at all, even while I just fucking stand there for the bus, I definitely give blacks/minorities "colored" privilege at every opportunity. Not joking - I have fucked two white dudes wives just because they were white. One of them wasn't even pretty. Like, at all lol. At last years christmas party for my work, I rigged the games so only black people won lolol I think some people suspected something was up because since there's only a few blacks, one of them won twice, out of like 70+ people. I was just giggling like a little shit the whole time lol I don't even like black people. I don't understand them. I just dislike white people. You assholes threw the first punch. My first memory is my white mother holding me lovingly. You assholes ruined it.

Anyway, my point is you've gotta be a full blown retard to think privilege doesn't exist: I MAKE SURE IT DOES.
>>
>>16861513

I mean, I know you're trolling, but you're the racist. You're the one splitting people into categories, and judging entire groups by the actions of a few individuals.
>>
>>16861523
Not that I need to convince you of anything, but I promise you I am not trolling. This is not a dream, lol.

And yes, I am the racist. I think being racist is okay. I'll admit I'm too racist, but it's fun and no one is actively getting hurt. They just have to try harder or somewhere else (where I'm not) in order to succeed. Just like I had to.

Racism can save your life sometimes. I understand why white people cross the street when they see me jogging towards them. It sucks, but I get it. I am self aware -- I know why they rather avoid the risk because we all see what can happen. Risk vs reward. I'm an analyst, I think critically, I get it.

Going out and trying to start shit for no reason, like yelling nigger in a childs face who's 1/5 your age and 1/3 your size, that's the kind of racism that goes to far imho. At least I've never been an aggressive racist. Just a dickhead -- which we both know anyone could be at any time.
>>
Pretty much everyone is inescapably subconsciously racist because stereotyping is lazy thinking
>>
>>16861553
>Someone called me an nigger when I was eight
>therefore 'systematic oppreshun' exists and now I try to fuck with whitey whenever I can
Who gives a fuck nigger, we were all bullied at that age for one reason or another. Your inner chimp is showing.
>>
>>16861570
Surely you understand how pointless it is to even address me?

What did you hope to accomplish by talking to me? Make me stop fucking white chicks and embarrassing white boyfriends when at the gym by lifting more weight than them and checking my abs out in the mirror to make their gf's look?

Because I'm still gonna keep doing that. I can't tell you.how many couples I've seen come in there, and rhen never come in there again after I constantly show my abs and the gf can't help but look.
>>
>>16861599

>narcissistic personality disorder
>>
>>16861644
In order for me to care about anything you say, I need to care about you first. I don't.

I call it "loving myself" :^)
>>
>>16861644
This guy reeks of it, his ego is hilarious.
I just can't bring myself to reply to him seriously.
>>
File: Pol and African American.png (54KB, 967x426px) Image search: [Google]
Pol and African American.png
54KB, 967x426px
>>16861599
>Anyway, my point is you've gotta be a full blown retard to think privilege doesn't exist:
It slightly can but not in the way SJW's say it does
>I have fucked two white dudes wives just because they were white.
>I MAKE SURE IT DOES.
>What did you hope to accomplish by talking to me? Make me stop fucking white chicks and embarrassing white boyfriends when at the gym by lifting more weight than them and checking my abs out in the mirror to make their gf's look?
If your doing all this solely because you hate white people for no other reason than they are white, then your just as bad as that old guy yelled a racial slur at you
>An old white guy actually screamed "NIGGER" in my face when I was 8 as I was waiting for the school bus.
Both are judging people on the color of their skin and not the content of their character. Those people might not even be bad and certainly don't deserve to be hated.
People who do this
>I understand why white people cross the street when they see me jogging towards them
are just as bad as well. We judge people all the time and it's not always a bad thing to judge off of appearnces, but being ignorantly afraid with nothing to go off of is just stupid.
You might be becoming the thing you hate
>>
File: Fullmetal Alchemist Race.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fullmetal Alchemist Race.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>16861705
>>
This privilege nonsense is just a catchphrase for the classic combo of racism and class division.
>>
>>16861688
You don't need to reply at all. You're just butthurt that some black stranger somewhere somehow is getting an advantage over some stranger of your race somewhere somehow, so you need to cry and call me a meany pants. I was stating what I do - not trying to have a discussion with you. If you got questions or something I'll answer but literally, there is no point in you talking to me. You're wasting your time lol

But by all means, keep replying for whatever reason. Get the last word. I'll just stop replying to you.

>>16861705
I won't disagree with anything you said, except that I'm not as bad as the racist that yelled in my face. Onviously, these are just our opinions and neither of us can be 'wrong', however, one of us performed a traumatising action upon a minor with a brain that was still developing. The other, takes away advantages from people who never even knew it. I'll admit, adultery isn't noble, but if it weren't me, they'd fuck some other guy behind their husbands back. If some old asshole hadn't yelled in my face, it's not like someone else would have come along and did it.

I have never done anything that represented my race negatively. I'm professional at work, I 'm not violent towards others, I have a very nice job for my age and almost make 70k a year, I'm learning a new language, I know how to play an instrument -- I'm improving myself all the time and people have nothing but good things to say about me. At the very least, I'm improving the image of minorities/colored people.

Not to you assholes though but who cares about 4chans opinion? I'm sure you fat, NEET pricks will continue judging and ridiculing minorities regardless.

Nothing scares and angers 4chan more than smart colored people. We don't even have to be more fit or wealthy - just being equal to you mentally is enough to enrage you all, because never are you fags gonna have good bodies or money. All you people have is what you -like- to think is 'intelligence'.
>>
>>16858985
I come from a similar background and ran into the same problem in a few required humanities/social science courses. I found that passively handling it worked rather well. I'd just play dumb and keep quiet until inevitably the topic got directed at me (I'm a moderately attractive, white, straight guy, easy target). Then I'd just pretend to be super happy to learn how horrible white people while explaining that I didn't get that benefit of privilege and giving examples from my life. You can watch as the superiority melts into questioning and then guilt. After a while, they just leave you alone.
>>
I bet you believe in class privilege, OP, you know, since you've personally experienced it.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.