[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find a person online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: nat1.jpg (86KB, 379x565px) Image search: [Google]
nat1.jpg
86KB, 379x565px
hi /adv/

What's the easiest way to find persons personal info ( I'm interested in last name and her facebook ). I am having a nice connection with this girl I met online. I know her name, where she lives, her age, I have her phone number ( we call eachother a lot ), but I don't know her last name and facebook page and I really wanna know cause it's bugging me that she knows all my personal info and I don't know hers. Can anyone here help me?

pic related, it's the girl I'm talking about.
>>
>>16858579
google image search. plus she either actually knows you and or had a look at your basic info on FB
>>
>>16858590

Google image search gives me nothing. Yeah I know she's been viewing my fb profile, I told her my name to find me and add me, she was going through my photo gallery and told me which pics were her favourites, but she wouldn't add me and she tells me she won't until we meet in real life, that's bugging me cause I don't feel like waiting 2 weeks ( we set up a date ). All I need is her last name, but I'm out of ideas.
>>
>>16858599
Sounds like you should wait. Since that's what she wants.
>>
Pretty sure the "people you may know" area of Facebook sometimes shows people that have been looking at your profile
>>
>>16858579
You ask dummy.

You afraid she won't tell?
>>
>>16858614
I know, but that's not what I want ;)

>>16858617
She's not from my area, she lives in a different town 200km away

>>16858618
I asked, she won't tell
>>
>>16858630
photo could be fake-a-roo just wait the 2 weeks. sounds like this person knows you personaly. if she wont add you it means she doesnt want you to know who she is JUST yet if after the 2 weeks you dont find out at least who it is, they be playin you
>>
She's probably fat and embarrassed to show. Had she ever made fat jokes and you laughed before?
>>
>>16858579

Number one--you're an ass for posting her photo.
That aside, if you know the name of one of her friends, you can look at their FB page. She is probably friends with one of them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.