[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it rude/creepy/odd to leave a note with your number with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1379104402766.png (2MB, 1729x968px) Image search: [Google]
1379104402766.png
2MB, 1729x968px
Is it rude/creepy/odd to leave a note with your number with the check for a waitress at a restaurant?
>>
Rude? No. Creepy? Maybe, if you acted like a spaz or weirdo during service. Odd? Not really, they get it a lot.

Go for it. You've got nothing to lose.
>>
Leaving the number itself is D) none of the above. However it's rude if you've been making her uncomfortable the whole time while getting no clear sign of her interest in return. It's creepy if she in fact gave you a clear sign of being UN-interested but you left your number anyway. It's odd if you didn't say or do anything flirtatious but thought she should somehow still consider calling you anyway.
>>
>>16858424
Its their fucking job to act interested.

You're paying them for their attention and then giving them your number? I'm used to the general autism around here but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>16858417
>>16858424
I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, I just did the typical ordering, smiling, thank you, etc. Left a somewhat larger tip than usual. So that's why I'm somewhat second guessing myself. The note was just

"coffee sometime? xxx-xxx-xxxx
-anon"

I'm new to the area and even if it wasn't romantically, I kind of just wanted to get to know her. But I wish I had ordered a beer just to get ID'd so she would have seen that.

>>16858434
>You're paying them for their attention

See and I kind of regret it because of this. Regardless of whether or not she acted interested, uninterested, etc., she's just doing her job. And I know that getting hit on while you're doing your job really annoys some people. Honestly even if she just cracked a smile and threw it away I would still be happy. I like to give people confidence.
>>
Depends on how attractive you are to her desu

It's quite true that attractive guys can get away with the same thing ugly ones would get called creeps for.

In fact, often times "alpha male" behavior that gets all the girls is borderline creepy, just depends on the girl and how attractive you think they are, if you're fucking Channing Tatum, any girl would faint if you did that, if you're a fatass neckbeard with acne who looks like he lives in his moms basement and wears fedoras, yeah she'll probably be like ewww creepppp, and throw it in the trash can asap

Worth a shot though, who cares, if she doesn't want to text you the a he won't and you'll just never see or hear from her again, unless you go there often or something, that might be kinda awkward
>>
>>16858446
She will probably file you away in the rainy day folder next to the other 120 guys who do the same thing
>>
Eh, it's creepy if she's not interested, but if you're attractive it's a dream come true for some women.

If you're white, do it at a sushi or japanese restaurant. japs love white guys.

Even when I go out to Sushi with my gf, all the young waitresses flirt with me and stare at me in groups as I eat. It's extremely tempting.

One time while walking to the restroom, I passed by one and she purposely tried to block me and giggled, said sorry playfully, and stood there waiting for me to react. I almost reciprocated, but felt guilty.

Fucking yellow fever.
>>
>>16858410
It's never creepy to make the first move in a way that she can reject-or accept- quietly without anyone knowing other than the two of you.
>>
I think leaving a number is on about the same level as honking the car horn. There's probably a board in the back with all the left numbers on it, believe it.
>>
What if we flip the situation into a girl leaving her number for a waiter? Literally everyone I know has told me to leave my number for a particular waiter I like.
>>
>>16858610
The exact same standards apply. Hit on the guy first and see how he reacts. If he responds positively then sure, leave your number. Otherwise take a hint. But you have to be willing to make the first move and test the waters.
>>
No, the ball's in her court. As long as you don't act like a dick if she doesn't call you haven't done anything wrong.
>>
Two of my sisters are servers and they apparently get this on occasion. They don't seem bothered by it, though to my knowledge it's never actually gone anywhere.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.