[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels like I'm becoming a tranny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1381640164143s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1381640164143s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
I've always been a cross-dresser (started wearing mom's shoes, clothes as a kid, dressed up as a girl as a teenager, now regularly dress as a woman in public) and now whenever I see a woman, I think how beautiful she is and get extremely jealous that I don't look like that. Every day I want to be a girl more and more, to the point that I'm having dreams about literally being one. Am I becoming a trap?

I feel so uncomfortable that I can't put on a nice summer dress and let down flowing blonde hair and be one of the girls. I've always gotten along with women much better than with other men and always had trouble fitting in with guys. Female ways of relating to other people always came more naturally to me and I was accused of being gay or feminine in school. Now I'm 24 and I just want to be a pretty girl, but I feel like it's too late. Am I a worthless tranny?
>>
W/o knowing you, will honestly say you're not worthess. Nobody is.

No need to answer out loud, but do you fixate on your outward appearance ( the part you can physically control) and neglect your internal thoughts, feelings, values, etc.

Not to add more confusion in your thinking. Please don't over analyze some stranger's opinion. Just maybe find someone who has your best interests in mind as figure out where you want to go and how to get there. Peaxe
>>
>>16858274
Idk, I care a lot about appearance but I always have too. I'm really confused and am wondering if I'm transgender. I don't always cross-dress but there's always this desire for me to be a pretty girl.
>>
You're not trans you just have female envy, there's a specific word for this I forgot. Basically, just like your crossdressing, you want to play dress up and look like a woman. Not BE a woman. Which you never could be anyway. Cheers.
>>
>>16858376
But I feel like a woman a lot of the time as well...
>>
File: 0aaaamp21.jpg (166KB, 490x636px) Image search: [Google]
0aaaamp21.jpg
166KB, 490x636px
>>16858768

I feel like a teapot sometimes, that doesn't make me one. Listen to >>16858376. Good advice, and a lot more reasonable than you can expect here.
>>
>>16858768
how can you feel like a women with out knowing what it is like to be one? it does sound like envy. wanting to look like a women and be one is completely different. your whole life would change if you where a women.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.