[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbors' dog keeps on barking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 177000_1_large.jpg (72KB, 575x395px) Image search: [Google]
177000_1_large.jpg
72KB, 575x395px
My neighbors constantly leave their dog in their backyard and it keeps on barking as long as they're out of the house.

What can I do? I mean, are dog whistles any good for this? I've seen some apps that allegedly produce frequencies out of the human hearing range, but I don't think that they can actually work. Any ideas?
>>
File: 1456372309233.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456372309233.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>16858067
Suck it's dick
>>
>>16858067
Tell your neighbors. If they do nothing call the cops.

If the cops get nothing done and this is actually affecting you, shoot the dog.
>>
You tell them that their dog is barking all day. If they don't do something about it, you call the cops every time it lasts longer than 15 minutes.
>>
Talk to the neighbor. Don't be angry or confrontational. Chances are they don't know how distressed their pet gets when they aren't around. Maybe they will start leaving the TV on animal planet for the dog while they go to work so it doesn't feel so alone. Or let the dog stay with one of their friends dogs to keep it company, or doggy day-care.

Dogs don't exceed noise ordinances, which usually don't even go into effect until 10PM so the police can't do anything. calling would only annoy them.
I'll bet the neighbor is sad to hear that their pet suffers when they are not there with it, and that they genuinely thank you for letting them know.
>>
>>16858176
>Dogs don't exceed noise ordinances
Every place in which I've ever lived has had a local ordinance on sustained barking, either as a nuisance or a sign of animal neglect. It may not be so in every place but it's certainly a thing.
>>
>>16858194
This.

Local ordinances deal with decibels generated by heavy machinery or music.

There's usually a seperate code for dogs and repetitious barking.
>>
>>16858073
>not putting peanut butter on your dick
>letting the dog suck your dick
Weak.
>>
my city had a cat problem thousands of screaming cats day and night. government rounded them all up in buckets
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.