[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I went on my second date with this girl yesterday, and I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1453162384127.jpg (87KB, 449x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453162384127.jpg
87KB, 449x750px
So I went on my second date with this girl yesterday, and I thought it went well. When we split ways, we hugged and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. I think it threw her off, because I texted her afterwards to meet up again another time and she's not responding. Now I get that she's a person too, who has other shit to do, but it's a little disheartening to hear nothing back, because I really like her.

What should I do? Just let it be and give it a couple days? Or be more proactive and give her another text/call or something?
>>
>>16857983
Busy I guess.

Chill out senpai. Don't spam calls. It's been like a day.
>>
>>16857995
I haven't spammed, don't worry. I only texted her like last night. I want to still seem interested, because I am, but I don't want to come off as desperate
>>
>>16858045
I was literally about to post this same exact thread then I saw your post. I went out with a girl on thursday, texted her that I had a great time but didn't hear back. The kicker is she is in one of my classes (uni) on monday so I have to face the inevitably of seeing her again. I'm sweating this interaction for some reason because I haven't been rejected or accepted yet... it's a weird gray area and it pisses me off. I'd rather have her come right out and reject me rather than this fucking guessing game.
>>
Dude dating is like a game. You either win or you lose. If you win, cool. If you lose, move on and keep playing, don't let it get to you.

Here is the rules:
>Take girl out
>Display your manliness and how you can make her feel comfortable
>Hug/kiss her goodbye at end of date
>Message her next day saying you had a good time, and would like to meet again soon.
>If she responds, cool she's interested too.
>If she doesn't respond, cool you can find somebody better.

Never ever multiple text, it doesn't work. Message her once and wait for a response. In the meantime, lift weights, talk to other girls, keep the ball rolling. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Girls find it very attractive when a guy doesn't chase them, and lets her come to him. It shows that you don't really give a fuck what happens, which makes her feel comfortable.

If you reaaaaalllllly think you clicked and reaaalllly like the girl, it's sometimes okay to message her again a few days after your message if it got no response with a "Hey, want to meet up for coffee/sushi/something sometime this week" text. But if she doesn't respond to that as well, it's a definite no.
>>
>>16857983
What the fuck is happening in that picture

Why is he so sweaty and sunburned?
>>
>>16858085
See man this is the formula I follow but somehow i managed to asked a girl from class out I see 2 times a week. Should I just treat her like nothing happened, or ask her out again? Didn't get a reply but feel the date went great. Fuckin bitches are confusing
>>
I guess I'll give it some time. Maybe call her tomorrow.

I hate this guessing game shit
>>
>>16858120
>bitches are confusing

Indeed they are m8. Just play it cool, your only option is to wait and see what her decision is. If her decision is that she's not interested, it's your role to accept that without question, and move on.

If your date went well, don't worry m8. She's probably just busy or nervous about creeping you out by coming on to strong, and is doing the same thing you're doing.

The longer you wait to message her again the better. if she doesn't message you back in 3-5 days, send her a text that says "If you're free this weekend, we should grab a cup of coffee." or something that she likes. If she's interested she'll be happy to hear from you, and will appreciate your initiative.
>>
>>16858071
I'm feeling it
>>
>>16858131
Thank you for the great advice man, I truly appreciate it.
>>
>>16858131
Text or call?
>>
>>16858242
Both are good.

Calling is good because it makes you stand out from other people who only text her, which shows confidence. But there's a chance she won't pickup, which may leave you feeling disheartened. But IMO, seeing a "Missed call from OP" on her phone looks better than a text, and if she's interested she'll call you back.

Texting is the safe route, but isn't as effective.

When you call her, prepare for a conversation. Don't be surprised when she answers, just be cool. Get in a comfortable spot like on your bed, relax, and get into the communication zone.

Have a few things you want to talk about ready to go, and end the conversation when it hits it's peak. Don't keep her on the phone if you have nothing else to say. Focus on arranging a date.

Once everything is said and done, after she finishes a sentence, say something like "Ha that's crazy. Well I have to go get ready for work, I'll text you later."

This gets her excited to continue talking. You could also say "I'll see you on *arranged date time*" but this can sometimes come across as apathetic.
>>
>>16858266
I guess I'll try that, thanks mane
>>
>>16858342
Be warned though: DO NOT LEAVE A VOICEMAIL.

The small risk of pulling a George is real, and you do not want it to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMNykFaLNRM
>>
>>16858440
Oh fuck I forgot about this episode
>>
>>16858440
Huh, when I set up our second date I left a voicemail. I think years of customer service jobs have honed my phone skills
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.