[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White privilege got me down. So I'm 22, black, and female.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: hes so black.jpg (21KB, 538x480px) Image search: [Google]
hes so black.jpg
21KB, 538x480px
White privilege got me down.

So I'm 22, black, and female. Whenever I go out I like to talk to guys (I'm straight btw.) However, they almost always reject me.

They say that they're not interested and go talk to some pretty white girl afterwards. Aren't I entitled to be treated equally?

What do I do, adv?
>>
This thread sounds baitish as fuck but I'll bite.

>Aren't I entitled to be treated equally?
No
>What do I do, adv?
Date people in your league
>>
You should kill yourself. Everybody would come to your funeral and see that some "pretty white girl's" funeral was taking place close by and they would ditch yours
>>
File: 9.jpg (42KB, 547x523px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
42KB, 547x523px
>>16857961
>>
No one is entitled to anything except death. This isn't a white vs black thing. Think of all the stupid r9k fogger who say the same thing on this site about women: "every time I talk to women I get shut down and they go fuck some Chad. Aren't I entitled to a hot girl too?"

The answer is always, unequivocally no. No one is entitled to anything. Life is a poker game and everyone is dealt different hands. Play what you got and make it work however you can, but crying at the table will only make you the bigger loser.
>>
I suspect this to be bait. But whatever. You need to understand not everyone that you are attracted to will feel the same way about you, depending on their background they might be hesistant to talk to you, this might hard for you to accept but race relations are terrible in the US right now, everyone has been hurt by someone of another ethnic group at this point. Just be polite and be kind, hopefully they will see that you have value and if they don't...forget about them.
>>
File: 18.png (70KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
70KB, 500x503px
>>16857975
>>16857989
>>
>>16857961
>bait
I'm not biting
>>
File: 15.jpg (107KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
107KB, 625x626px
>>16858000
This guy gets it.
>>
>>16857961
gonna need pics
>>
How is this bait, and how is she not entitled to be treated equally to other people?

I would love to see you autistic people say this in real life and without backup. Just one on one with someone you internally disagree with.

Or say it in front of a girl you like. 98% of them are gonna ditch your close minded ass right there.
>>
File: 2.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
4KB, 128x128px
>>16858016
>>
>>16857961
did you ever consider you're just ugly and it's not cause your black
>>
>>16858019
Dude. Leave. Why are you even here?
>>
>>16858023
you're*

please use correct grammar is a grammar positive board
>>
File: 17.png (30KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
30KB, 625x626px
>>16858026
>>
>>16858027
I get half a point off though cause I still got one "you're" correct.

Also, you're the worst tripfag on this board. kys plz
>>
@everyone saying it's bait, It's not. This literally happened to me last night.

And I do love some of racist comments I'm already getting. Gotta love how white people think sometimes.
>>
File: 3.png (76KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
76KB, 420x420px
>>16858036
>>
File: Ronald-McDonald-is-a-Girl.jpg (78KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Ronald-McDonald-is-a-Girl.jpg
78KB, 600x337px
>>16858033

//You have been issued a warning from Pegasus//

Please refrain from using direct insults as this is a Islamic image forum and hate will not be tolerated!
>>
>>16858046
>it's funnier if I keep doing it and not autistic and pathetic at all that I'm wasting my time on something I claim is just trying to waste my time.
>>
>>16858036
>racist comments
>lumping all white together in the same breathe
>not bait
>>
File: 4.png (51KB, 359x360px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
51KB, 359x360px
>>16858054
>>
>implying I care if it's bait
I'd answer hypotheticals also.

>am I entitled to be treated equally
No. It's like expecting people to accept you regardless of what you are like. Can you do that for them?
>what do
Tough situation. But maybe you're just not looking at the situation correctly. If the majority of girls where you are are white then it's only likely they talk to a white girl right? It'd be another thing if they're the minority and nobody talks to you black girls. If there's other black girls around observe if they're successful or not and try to mimic. If there's only white girls then mimic them. It's hard to know what the problem is. Could of course be that they don't really like black girls but why would they talk to you in the first place?

If you want people to stop claiming this is bait then just post a timestamp and your arm or something.
>>
>>16857961
>Aren't I entitled

this aint that kind of job interview
this where you gotta show your other skills to impress a man to get hired

you do know how to fry chicken don't you?
and fix up some collard greens?
>>
>>16857979
Oh fuck, my sides have been lynched
>>
painfully ugly white girl here
in all honesty you cant just change the fact that you were born this way, and you have to accept whatever way people treat you as a result for that
its unfair, but thats just how it is
thats how it has always been
some people win the genetic lottery and others dont
accept it
i have personally given up on the game since middle school and now i'd much rather sit on my own writing short sci fi stories than spend time with a boyfriend or something like this (>implying i have a choice lol)
but i don't really care anymore
neither should you
people will always be rude and life will always be unfair and theres nothing you can do about it
try to accept it
p.s. sorry for my english, i'm from a slavic country
>>
>>16858169
true that. can't help the way you was born
some people like girls, some like boys
some like white girls, some like animals
some like little boys, some like asian boys

if you hunting squirrel, go where the squirrels at. if you hunting lions, go to the jungle and the lions will find you. don't think little asian boys are gonna come to you.
>>
>>16858169
>ugly
I always want pictures of ugly girls because I never see ugly girls so I can't really tell.
So I just ask whenever someone calls themselves ugly. This is me asking.
>>
>>16857961
I'm 25, white, and male

I don't get any sex either. In fact, I never have. I'm not ugly or anything, although I'm a little awkward socially.

Should I just assume it's because of my race?
>>
>>16857961
white and considered very pretty and I concede it makes my life easy but when it comes to guys it's horrible. I don't think I've met a man that even wanted to know who I am. They see me as some acquisition to brag about IF I make the mistake of having sex with one. They are jealous, possessive and either literally lick my ass or treat me like shit to manipulate me
>>
>>16858369
Where do you normally find guys? I'd like to go to places where guys treat girls like that.
>>
>>16858373
everywhere. Just yesterday I was in line at starbucks and the guy in front of me feebly tried to chat me up and the guy behind me was standing way too close asking if I wanted him to shut the guy up.
>>
You're a black woman, literally every other person in society up to and including transsexual disabled otherkins are forced to kowtow to your garbage.
>>
Black women are universally ugly and have 0 sexual and relationship value.

So no shock nobody wants your ashy pussy.
>>
>>16857961
I don't understand why you have a problem as long as you are not getto or have a chip on your shoulder about being black. That is a turn off
>>
>>16858386
>chat me up
You interpret cold encounters to be automatically bad? I'm not sure I follow. The problem The problems should be what he's saying or how he's not taking a no for an answer. Atleast from my perspective. I get that the guy behind you seems annoying but weren't you annoyed though? Why didn't he stop?

That doesn't happen to me :(
>>
>>16858427
I was just standing in line for a coffee, looking at my phone and the guy in front kept turning around and trying to get my attention with less than clever quips, I acknowledged him but that was a mistake. The guy behind had begun to edge up closer and touching me so I would move forward to get away from him even giving him an annoyed look but he still thought I somehow needed saving from the guy in front. I could tell that was his testosterone laden cool move.
>>
>>16857961
They don't want AIDS
>>
>>16858016
>How is this bait, and how is she not entitled to be treated equally to other people?

So you really believe that all people are attracted equally to all other people?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>16858560
I said TREATED you stupid illiterate fuck. Not "Asked out on a date equally". It's a constitutional right that even you abide by when you rarely leave the house and aren't being a smelly, acne covered shit behind a computer on 4chan.
>>
>>16858560
Feel free to respond as I'm sure your passive aggressive fat elitist ass needs the last word on everything, but I'm going to bed. I live in Europe currently and am not a worthless NEET like half of this website.
>>
>>16857961

You're probably boring and/or unattractive. Or you just so happen to be attracted to guys who aren't attracted to black girls.
>>
>>16858584
That puts a rather different tone to the OP if this is about constitutional rights/law.

But they don't apply in dating. I don't have to date black 14% of the time.
>>
File: You're a Cunt.jpg (41KB, 420x303px) Image search: [Google]
You're a Cunt.jpg
41KB, 420x303px
>>16858584
>I said TREATED you stupid illiterate fuck.

Look here asshole.
Where did OP say she was not treated equally other than not being asked out by these guys?
Stop being such a fucking moron and go to bed.
Don't go away mad...just go away you little POS.
>>
>>16858584
Mudslimes don't deserve to be treated like people for example.
>>
>>16858016
>How is this bait, and how is she not entitled to be treated equally to other people?
Because they don't want their company. I don't like talking to this one autistic kid in my engineering class, doesn't mean I'm committing a hate crime against the mentally ill.

On the same token, I'm not entitled to anyone's company either.
>>
>>16858584
Never be such a bitch. People all have the right to discriminate in terms of social relations.

The Constitution has nothing to do with individuals treating people equally day to day.
>>
>>16858584
where is it in the constitution? right next to the part about muskets?
>life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
The constitution is a bill of negative rights, it outlines what the federal government CANNOT do to you, there is nothing in it about how you are treated by people who are not GOVERNMENT officials.
>>
>>16857961
>asking for advice from people who can't relate
>b8.jpg
>>
>>16858818
>where is it in the constitution?

The real kicker is that the asshole is from Europe!
>>
>>16857961
Are you a skinny, cute black girl with an outgoing personality and friendly to those you meet?

Or are you a stereotypical tub of lard 300 pound monster? In my experience black women are only one or the other.

And no, other people do not have to find you as attractive as anybody else with a vagina, if youre not their taste as much as she is. Personally, I dont find most any black girls attractive at all and I dont get what black guys do find sexy in black chicks, since whenever black guys say how hot a girl is im like "... her hair/outfit looks retarded though."
>>
>>16857961
no one is entitled to anything
should you be treated equally? sure
whining about people not being attracted to you?
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.